2014 salary cap
Feb 28, 2014, 6:44 PM EDT
Here is the announcement of the 2014 salary cap plus some basic cap information from the NFLPA: What is the 2014 Salary Cap? The 2014 Salary Cap is set at $133 million per Club, a $10 million increase over the prior year. How does that number impact each team? The $133 million is the per…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Who will the Redskins start at QB Monday night?
- Redskins Park notes and quotes--McCoy wouldn't trade his past experiences
- Gruden says what it'll take for RG3 to start Monday
- Gruden glad Skins picked McCoy up off the 'streets'
- Redskins' Murphy set to make 'huge leap' Monday night
- Kerrigan says he has to step up with Orakpo out
- Fantasy Football: Week 8 buy or sell?
- Gruden says he'll make final QB decision Thursday
- Redskins' McCoy: 'I’m just going to prepare as the starter'
- Gruden: RG3 taking reps in number of roles at QB spot