2014 salary cap
Feb 28, 2014, 6:44 PM EST
Here is the announcement of the 2014 salary cap plus some basic cap information from the NFLPA: What is the 2014 Salary Cap? The 2014 Salary Cap is set at $133 million per Club, a $10 million increase over the prior year. How does that number impact each team? The $133 million is the per…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Rookie LB Trent Murphy injures hand in Eagles game
- #RedskinsTalk crew sings RG3-themed Christmas carol
- Trent Williams fights through injury-riddled game
- RG3 after victory: 'This win’s about this team'
- Chip Kelly, Eagles fall prey to RG3, DeSean Jackson
- DeSean Jackson: 'Kick that bird [bleep] outta here!'
- RG3: 'I don't want to be anywhere else'
- Breeland: 'I want to be against the best man every week'
- Jackson calls victory vs. Eagles 'special'
- Gruden impressed with rookie Breeland's quick progress