2014 salary cap
Feb 28, 2014, 6:44 PM EST
Here is the announcement of the 2014 salary cap plus some basic cap information from the NFLPA: What is the 2014 Salary Cap? The 2014 Salary Cap is set at $133 million per Club, a $10 million increase over the prior year. How does that number impact each team? The $133 million is the per…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Morris, McCoy dish on the best part of Thanksgiving
- What does the future hold for RG3?
- Report: Colt McCoy to start over RG3 vs. Colts
- Week 13 Power Rankings: Raiders, Odell Beckham Jr. win!
- Will Gruden use Jackson as a returner more often?
- Redskins have found sliver lining in punter Tress Way
- Fred Smoot Charged with Domestic Assault
- Wendy's Q&A: Why does RG3 avoid leaving the pocket?
- Garçon says he will stay focused despite reduced opportunities
- OPEN THREAD: Has Alfred Morris hit top gear?