2014 salary cap
Feb 28, 2014, 6:44 PM EDT
Here is the announcement of the 2014 salary cap plus some basic cap information from the NFLPA: What is the 2014 Salary Cap? The 2014 Salary Cap is set at $133 million per Club, a $10 million increase over the prior year. How does that number impact each team? The $133 million is the per…
Follow Us On Twitter
- NFL Mock Draft 7.0: Five teams that can shake up round one
- Redskins go full Kermit after Eagles sign Tim Tebow
- Robert Griffin III says he's been studying hard
- Redskins know improved special teams a must in 2015
- Redskins were spectators, not students, when Patriots visited
- RG3 says he's ready to "welcome the competition"
- 25 Redskins questions: Will Griffin hold on to the starting QB job?
- Redskins Draft Countdown: Alabama WR Amari Cooper
- Report: Eagles set to sign Tim Tebow
- Five Redskins draft thoughts including the best defender on the board