2014 salary cap
Feb 28, 2014, 6:44 PM EST
Here is the announcement of the 2014 salary cap plus some basic cap information from the NFLPA: What is the 2014 Salary Cap? The 2014 Salary Cap is set at $133 million per Club, a $10 million increase over the prior year. How does that number impact each team? The $133 million is the per…
Follow Us On Twitter
- McVay on RG3: 'There’s been a lot of distractions'
- Gruden hopes RG3 improves soon: 'We don't have a lot of time'
- Gruden on drama: 'It wasn’t a distraction'
- Redskins' Baker, Reed out vs. 49ers; Williams questionable
- Redskins defense not helping itself with interceptions
- OPEN THREAD: With no expectations, can Redskins pull off win?
- Redskins safety Thomas likely to get his chance this year
- Gruden wishes Morgan Moses would be a little more nervous about start
- Moses might make his first career start vs. 49ers
- Jackson on Instagram controversy: 'I'm not worried about it'