2014 salary cap
Feb 28, 2014, 6:44 PM EDT
Here is the announcement of the 2014 salary cap plus some basic cap information from the NFLPA: What is the 2014 Salary Cap? The 2014 Salary Cap is set at $133 million per Club, a $10 million increase over the prior year. How does that number impact each team? The $133 million is the per…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Gruden "will not hesitate one bit" to turn to Ryan Grant if needed
- Goodell to hold press conference at 3 p.m. on NFL's recent issues
- ICYMI: Stuff that happened besides baseball
- Pros, cons, and X factors--Redskins at Eagles game prediction
- OPEN THREAD: Will Ryan Grant produce vs Eagles?
- Week 3 Power Rankings: Does Buffalo belong in the top 10?
- Gruden gets Cousins' head spinning
- Jackson, Reed did not practice Thursday
- Haslett on Rambo: 'We gave him every opportunity'
- Redskins preparing for Eagles' versatile offense (VIDEO)