Dec 13, 2008, 12:12 PM EDT
I’m not sure that the Washington Redskins can win the three games in a row necessary to give them a shot at securing a spot in the NFC postseason party. I am very confident that they can win on game in a row in Cincinnati this Sunday. The Redskins have been very good at taking…
Dec 5, 2008, 2:08 PM EDT
If you listen to some Washington Redskins fans this week, you’d think that the team shouldn’t bother making the trip up I-95 to M&T Bank Stadium this week. They have no chance, according to some, to even stay in the game against the Baltimore Ravens. At first glance, the negative feelings have a great deal…
Oct 23, 2008, 10:23 AM EDT
When the Washington Redskins embarked on this stretch of three “easy” games, the one that was supposed to carry them to 7-1 at midseason, I wasn’t buying it. My thinking was that in the three games there would be a loss, a close win, and a blowout win. We got the loss against the Rams…
Oct 16, 2008, 11:01 AM EDT
There is no question that the Washington Redskins will be ready when the Cleveland Browns come to town on Sunday. After being ambushed by the St. Louis Rams in what was supposed to be a cakewalk to a 7-1 record at midseason, the Redskins will be sure that the Browns do not sneak up on…
Sep 12, 2008, 11:26 AM EDT
There is one line of thinking that says that the Washington Redskins will have to run the ball well in order to beat the New Orleans Saints at FedEx Field on Sunday. The game plan needs to be Portis right, Portis left and Betts up the middle. The objective is to keep the pressure off…
Sep 3, 2008, 9:00 PM EDT
Predicting NFL games is folly. It’s even worse when it comes to the first game of the season when one of the teams has a new coach with a new offensive scheme and the other has variables such as a possible Super Bowl hangover and the loss of two of its best players. But picking…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Initial Trent Williams injury news is 'good,' per CSN source
- What should the Redskins do at running back?
- Effective in Detroit but lacking big plays, Kirk Cousins says 'I go where my reads take me'
- Did DeSean Jackson take a shot at Redskins' offense on Instagram?
- Redskins' loss leaves them in a muddled situation
- Need to Know: Redskins vs. Lions by the numbers—Two firsts for Rob Kelley
- After quiet day in Detroit, Redskins Pierre Garçon says 'we always try to go deep'
- Vernon Davis tells 60 minutes about investment that burned dozens of NFL players
- Redskins will watch injuries to key players on both sides of the ball
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - After near storybook ending, heartbreak in Detroit