2007 game blogs
Jan 6, 2008, 3:01 AM EDT
They couldn’t find anyone better than an ex-Mariner (Phillies pitcher Jamie Moyer) to raise the 12th man flag? What, was Jim Zorn busy? 13:31—An uninspiring three and out to start things by the Redskins. 12:11—Seattle completes a couple of passes to move into Redskins territory. Bobby Engram, snags one for 18. He was their leading…
Dec 31, 2007, 1:06 AM EDT
Pregame –The Cowboys were booed lustily when they took the field, just as they have been for the past 40+ years. Good to see that some things never change. –The Cowboy contingent here is quite sizeable, although I’ve seen much, much worse. The Skins have a solid home field advantage despite some pockets of blue.…
Follow Us On Twitter
- Demaryius Thomas to Josh Norman: Where's your Super Bowl ring?
- Josh Norman on increased attention: I'm no longer the underdog
- Redskins RB Matt Jones on shoulder rehab: I'm making big strides
- Jay Gruden: Josh Doctson may play in Redskins' opening game
- Joe Theismann reacts to RG3 tattoo, points out he's 'not even divorced yet'
- Starbucks butchered Redskins rookie Su'a Cravens name so bad he now uses a pseudonym
- Jones says he's feeling better, praises Redskins' other running backs
- Reports: Cowboys' Dez Bryant suffers concussion, will miss preseason game
- Redskins Playbook: Battle for running back reps is on
- Redskins’ left guard competition still undecided