Poll: Grade the Redskins’ win over the Ravens

Oct 10, 2016, 9:30 AM EDT

Hit the poll and then talk about your grade here or reply on Twitter:

1. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© - Oct 10, 2016 at 9:36 AM

A total nailbiter, again.

But I’m so happy we won, it’s an easy A.

2. smotion55 - Oct 10, 2016 at 10:08 AM

It was a B and only because they tackled better and Special Teams were very good. The Offense was a D for many reasons from play calling to execution . They got lucky on the interception fumble and Cousins missed Jackson on the goal line and a wide open bomb. Jones does not impress me at all and if Kelley gets 15 or 20 carries in a game Jones might be on the bench. Him and Cousins have been treading water all year. They will need an A game next week or Philly will run away with that game early.

As a team it was a great win on the standpoint of never quit and Barry made some major changes and the Defense played much better. Hopefully Norman and Kerrigan will heal a little bit and play next week .

• bangkokben - Oct 10, 2016 at 10:33 AM

I too have B. But I disagree. The offense was aggressive and had any of the aggressive play calls been executed the Redskins win that game going away. I’d much rather win a close game being too aggressive than too passive.

• redskins12thman - Oct 10, 2016 at 11:44 AM

I don’t know if I would give the offense a D, but the offense should have done better to put this game away so the final minutes were not so tense.

Really happy with the defense + Crowder / Blackmon returns were excellent.

As Sidepull pointed out in prior article, there were a lot of Baltimore gifts in this game that were coupled with the outstanding defensive stands after the opening drive.

• cmehustle - Oct 11, 2016 at 8:11 AM

Jones is just a guy, but so is Kelly. Nothing specail about either of those two. I mean we can get by with what we got, but RB should be a priority in next years draft. There are quite a few running backs in the class.

3. ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© - Oct 10, 2016 at 11:03 AM

We’re bringing in Pot Roast as well as Phil Taylor.

~ Archives