Oct 10, 2016, 5:19 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Monday, October 10, six days before the Washington Redskins host the Philadelphia Eagles.
—Today’s schedule: Jay Gruden news conference 3 p.m., CSN and CSNmidatlantic.com
—Days until: Eagles @ Redskins 6; Redskins @ Lions 13; Redskins vs. Bengals in London 20
Redskins vs. Ravens by the numbers
—The Redskins won in Baltimore against the Ravens for the first time ever and for the first time against any opponent since they beat the Colts in Memorial Stadium on October 23, 1955.
—The Redskins allowed the Ravens to score 10 points, the fewest they have allowed since Week 2 of 2015 (10 vs. Rams). The last time they allowed a team to score fewer than 10 points was in 2012 (6 vs. Eagles).
—Jamison Crowder’s 85-yard punt return for a touchdown was the first TD punt return for the Redskins since October 26, 2008 when Santana Moss took one back 80 yards against the Lions. That is a drought of 108 games.
—Crowder’s return was the longest scoring punt return for the Redskins since Antwaan Randle El brought one back 87 yards against the Colts in 2006.
—Ryan Kerrigan got a sack at the end of the first half, the 50th of his career. He joins Dexter Manley and Charles Mann as the only Redskins with at least 50 career sacks (note that sacks have only been an official stat since the 1982 season).
—The Redskins are now 3-2. They have not been over .500 after five games since the 2011 season.
—The Redskins held the Ravens to three third down conversions in 15 attempts (20%). After the Raven’s initial drive (2-2 on third down) they converted just 1 of 13 (7.6%).
Tandler on Twitter
In case you missed it
- Crowder’s punt return TD critical in victory over Ravens
- Redskins defense comes up big in weakest areas
- 5 things we learned from Redskins win over Ravens
- Redskins survive late scare to beat Ravens
- Chris Baker demolishes Defensive line coach
- Mitch to Crowder: Trying to erase me from record books?
- PHOTOS: Redskins 16, Ravens 10
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins inactives vs. Lions: Despite shoulder injury, DeSean Jackson will play
- Redskins vs. Lions Live Updates: Scores, stats, analysis, highlights
- Need to Know: Redskins vs. Lions final thoughts—A big day for Jones?
- Enemy Intel: Around the NFL, Week 7—Giants boot away any claim the high ground
- Redskins vs Lions Preview: 5 things to know as Washington goes to the Motor City
- NFL reportedly fines Redskins tight end Vernon Davis for jump shot celebration
- Doctson could return from IR in Week 15
- Need to Know: Five Redskins who are under pressure against the Lions
- Redskins injury report: Cravens good to go
- Redskins place first-round rookie WR Josh Doctson on injured reserve