Jun 8, 2016, 2:47 PM EDT
Five quick notes from today’s OTA session at Redskins Park:
- DeSean Jackson was absent for the voluntary practice after having participated the last two days. Jay Gruden had no comment but he is confident that Jackson will be ready to go for training camp.
- Jordan Reed and Trent Williams also were out. Gruden said that Williams was ill and that Reed was just being given a day off. Reed has been going at it hard during the no-pads practices and perhaps they just want him to dial it down a bit.
- Josh Doctson also was sidelined. He said his Achilles was still sore and that rest was the best medicine.
- Kirk Cousins was very sharp, during one red zone drill in particular. He showed good touch on a TD pass that Jamison Crowder hauled down in corner and he fired another to Pierre Garcon, who made a diving catch on the sideline.
- Kendall Full continues to be a full participant in practice. Concerns over his injured knee are starting to fade away.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Jamison Crowder drops Giants special-teamer with obscene juke
- Quinton Dunbar did something Redskins haven't done since before Facebook existed
- Odell Beckham gets yards, but Josh Norman's Redskins get the win
- Redskins survive behind makeshift offensive line
- Redskins win, but await status of multiple injured players
- Five things we learned from the Redskins win over the Giants
- Report: Redskins' DeAngelo Hall was told he'd torn ACL, MRI scheduled
- Redskins get first win, capitalize on turnovers to edge Giants 29-27
- Odell Beckham Jr. fights kicking net, loses
- Injuries to Lauvao, Lichtensteiger force strange shift on Redskins offensive line