Dec 18, 2015, 2:54 PM EDT
Injury report for Redskins vs. Bills
TE Derek Carrier (ankle/Achilles)—After missing the Cowboys game with an ankle injury, Carrier caught a pass early against the Bears and suffered a torn ACL and MCL as he got tackled.
ILB Perry Riley (foot)—Riley is out for at least a few weeks and perhaps the remainder of the regular season. He suffered a stress fracture in his right foot during practice. After surgery to insert a pin he will be out for three to six weeks. Mason Foster has been starting in his place last week and is playing well.
+WR Andre Roberts (knee)—He was inactive against the Cowboys and Bears with what was called an inflamed knee. But this week Gruden revealed that Roberts had undergone an MRI for a possible meniscus tear, an injury that would require surgery.
Questionable (50% chance player will play)
RB Chris Thompson (shoulder)—Thompson suffered a sprained AC joint during the Giants game and although he was able to go vs. Dallas he suffered a slight tear to his shoulder labrum. He was declared out against the Bears. Matt Jones would take over his third-down duties if he can’t go and Pierre Thomas would be active.
S Jeron Johnson (hamstring)—He suffered the injury on the Jackson punt return play against Dallas. Johnson was out against the Bears and has been limited in practice this week.
LB Keenan Robinson (shoulder)—Robinson was active against the Cowboys and Bears but he did not play a snap on defense; he was dressed only for emergency purposes. It appears that he has lost his starting job to Will Compton. It will be interesting to see if they work Robinson into the game in some defensive packages.
DE Jason Hatcher (shoulder/ankle)—The veteran played through a nerve injury in his shoulder last week and although he has improved it looks like it will still be an issue is he plays on Sunday.
Probable (virtually certain will play)
WR DeSean Jackson (knee)—He has a patella contusion, an injury you and I call a bruised kneecap. Although he didn’t practice Wednesday and has been limited since. Jackson said earlier this week that there is no question he will play.
Also listed as probable are S Dashon Goldson (Knee/hamstring/wrist), OT Trent Williams (foot) LB Will Compton (shoulder), CB DeAngelo Hall (toe), WR Ryan Grant (abdomen)
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Around Redskins Park—Will Reed and Norman make the trip?
- Redskins injury report: Status on Norman, Reed unknown
- Jordan Reed, Josh Norman in for early part of Redskins practice; Matt Jones out
- Statistic Surprise - Redskins used Su'a Cravens sparingly against Detroit
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - Barstool Nate professes love for Kirk Cousins & London football
- State of the Redskins, Week 8—A very long business trip on tap
- Need to Know: First look at Redskins vs. Bengals—Which team is more desperate?
- Facebook Live pres. by Paisano's: Previewing London with Ryan Kerrigan
- Redskins vs. Bengals: London game time, TV channel, how to watch
- NFC East: Admitted domestic abuser Josh Brown released by Giants