Dec 11, 2015, 3:17 PM EDT
Injury report for Redskins vs. Bears
DE Stephen Paea (toe)—He suffered a Grade 2 plantar plate injury, also known as turf toe against the Cowboys. They decided that there was not enough season left for him to get better and ended his year by putting him on injured reserve.
ILB Perry Riley (foot)—A week after losing Chris Culliver for the season they lost Riley for at least a few weeks and perhaps the remainder of the regular season. He suffered a stress fracture in his right foot. After surgery to insert a pin he will be out for three to six weeks. Mason Foster started in his place last week and played well.
RB Chris Thompson (shoulder)—Thompson suffered a sprained AC joint during the Giants game and although he was able to go vs. Dallas he suffered a slight tear to his shoulder labrum. Matt Jones would take over his third-down duties.
S Jeron Johnson (hamstring)—He suffered the injury on the Jackson punt return play against Dallas. He didn’t practice all week and will sit this one out.
Questionable (50% chance player will play)
TE Derek Carrier (ankle/Achilles)—He missed the Cowboys game with a high ankle sprain and Achilles injury. This week was encouraging as he practiced fully on Thursday and Friday.
LB Keenan Robinson (shoulder)—Robinson was active against the Cowboys but he did not play a snap; he was dress only for emergency purposes. It appears that he has lost his starting job to Will Compton; it will be interesting to see if they work Robinson into the game in some defensive packages.
WR Andre Roberts (knee)—He was inactive against the Cowboys and did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday. If Roberts in out again, Rashad Ross will be up.
DE Jason Hatcher (shoulder/ankle)—The veterans suffered an ankle injury against the Cowboys, came back in and immediately was sidelined with a stinger. The MRI looked good but we will see if he can go.
Probable (virtually certain will play)
Also listed as probable are S Dashon Goldson (Knee/hamstring/wrist), LB Will Compton (shoulder), CB Quinton Dunbar (finger), CB Deshazor Everett (hamstring), CB DeAngelo Hall (toe).
Follow Us On Twitter
- Don't mess with Trent Williams. Seriously. Watch this video.
- Even without Robert Griffin III's return, Redskins-Browns is plenty big
- Need to Know: Are the Redskins committed to the run?
- If hairline fracture not enough, Cowboys Dez Bryant reportedly fined
- Redskins preparing for Browns - without Josh Doctson
- Gruden: Redskins still sorting out offensive line changes
- Week 4 Redskins injury report: Three starters out of practice
- New RedskinsTalk Podcast - Injury trouble emerges after Giant win
- Redskins Playbook: Lots of moving parts with injuries on O-line, secondary
- Redskins forced to shuffle interior O-line again