Nov 20, 2015, 3:14 PM EDT
Injury report for Redskins vs. Panthers
S Trenton Robinson—It appears that Robinson has been relegated to special teams duty. He didn’t play a snap on defense after starting at safety most of the season but he still contributes on special teams. He pulled a hamstring in the fourth quarter against the Saints and he did not practice on Thursday or Friday.
Questionable (50% chance player will play)
LB Keenan Robinson (shoulder)—If this was the NHL his injury would be described as “upper body” and in this case the meaning would be literal. In the last two weeks he has been limited in practice all week with injuries to his abdomen, ribs, shoulder, and neck. If he can’t go on Sunday, Will Compton will start in his place.
NT Terrance Knighton (migraine)—He has been free of symptoms of cluster headaches since missing the Patriots game but he did miss a practice this week to go visit a specialist. Barring a setback he should be good to go.
Probable (virtually certain will play)
CB DeAngelo Hall (toe)—Hall was limited in practice all but he was the same last week and played a little over a dozen snaps against the Saints, most of them at safety. His toe, injured in Week 3, is still hampering him to an extent but he is likely to go despite being limited.
CB Chris Culliver (knee)—His knee problems seem to be behind him, although he was limited in practice this week. Against the Saints he played 51 of the 58 snaps so he is good to go.
LB Ryan Kerrigan (hand)—His right hand is still healing from a broken bone he suffered during the Redskins’ Week 7 game against the Bucs. He played over 90 percent of the snaps against New England and probably could have against the Saints but he took off much of the fourth quarter with the score lopsided in the Redskins’ favor.
DE Jason Hatcher (Knee)—I detailed his program in a separate article last week. It seems certain he will play but his snaps could be limited.
Also listed as probable and full in practice all week are DE Chris Baker (ankle/rib), CB Bashaud Breeland (hamstring), S Dahson Goldson (wrist/hamstring), C Josh LeRibeus (elbow/shoulder), G Spencer Long (hip), RB Alfred Morris (rib), WR Andre Roberts (ankle), and G Brandon Scherff (thigh).
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Kirk Cousins shuts down report he's affected by criticism: 'Not accurate'
- DeAngelo Hall appreciates Brian Mitchell's response to Stephen A. Smith on Redskins comments
- Kirk Cousins has apparently never said a bad word in front of Jay Gruden
- Need to Know: Despite four-game win streak, Redskins don't think they've done anything
- Redskins TE Niles Paul says he was fined by NFL for custom cleats
- Redskins injury report: Jackson out of practice with shoulder but confident he'll play
- Redskins players and coaches react to 'disrespectful,' 'out of line' Stephen A. Smith
- Jordan Reed knew he suffered a concussion in Baltimore, but he played on
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden responds to Stephen A. Smith's criticism of team
- Jordan Reed returns to the practice field for Redskins, appears limited