Nov 20, 2015, 3:14 PM EDT
Injury report for Redskins vs. Panthers
S Trenton Robinson—It appears that Robinson has been relegated to special teams duty. He didn’t play a snap on defense after starting at safety most of the season but he still contributes on special teams. He pulled a hamstring in the fourth quarter against the Saints and he did not practice on Thursday or Friday.
Questionable (50% chance player will play)
LB Keenan Robinson (shoulder)—If this was the NHL his injury would be described as “upper body” and in this case the meaning would be literal. In the last two weeks he has been limited in practice all week with injuries to his abdomen, ribs, shoulder, and neck. If he can’t go on Sunday, Will Compton will start in his place.
NT Terrance Knighton (migraine)—He has been free of symptoms of cluster headaches since missing the Patriots game but he did miss a practice this week to go visit a specialist. Barring a setback he should be good to go.
Probable (virtually certain will play)
CB DeAngelo Hall (toe)—Hall was limited in practice all but he was the same last week and played a little over a dozen snaps against the Saints, most of them at safety. His toe, injured in Week 3, is still hampering him to an extent but he is likely to go despite being limited.
CB Chris Culliver (knee)—His knee problems seem to be behind him, although he was limited in practice this week. Against the Saints he played 51 of the 58 snaps so he is good to go.
LB Ryan Kerrigan (hand)—His right hand is still healing from a broken bone he suffered during the Redskins’ Week 7 game against the Bucs. He played over 90 percent of the snaps against New England and probably could have against the Saints but he took off much of the fourth quarter with the score lopsided in the Redskins’ favor.
DE Jason Hatcher (Knee)—I detailed his program in a separate article last week. It seems certain he will play but his snaps could be limited.
Also listed as probable and full in practice all week are DE Chris Baker (ankle/rib), CB Bashaud Breeland (hamstring), S Dahson Goldson (wrist/hamstring), C Josh LeRibeus (elbow/shoulder), G Spencer Long (hip), RB Alfred Morris (rib), WR Andre Roberts (ankle), and G Brandon Scherff (thigh).
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Final thoughts on Redskins vs. Giants—Is the Cousins of 2015 back yet?
- Gruden presser wrapup: Even he's not sure what a catch is
- Why all options are on the table for Redskins' offensive line
- With injuries at cornerback, Fuller is the next man up for the Redskins
- Will DeAngelo Hall return to the Redskins in 2017?
- A lucky win for the Redskins? Or were Giants lucky to be in it?
- Need to Know: Redskins 29, Giants 27 by the numbers
- MRI reveals Redskins' DeAngelo Hall has completely torn ACL
- Su'a Cravens channels Chappelle Show in perfect postgame tweet after Redskins win
- Jamison Crowder drops Giants special-teamer with obscene juke