Nov 9, 2015, 5:09 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Monday, November 9, six days before the Washington Redskins host the New Orleans Saints.
Notes and numbers from Patriots 27, Redskins 10
FOXBOROUGH, MA—A look at some notes and numbers from the Redskins loss to the Patriots.
—Tom Brady passed for 299 yards. That means that the Redskins—just barely—remain one of three teams that have not allowed a 300-yard passer this season, joining the Broncos and Vikings.
—The Redskins rushed for 37 yards. They now have had no more than 51 rushing yards in their last four games. Never in their history have they gone four games in a row gaining 51 yards rushing or fewer.
—The Redskins held the Patriots to 27 points, their lowest output of the year. Their previous low was 28 in the season opener against the Steelers. They have score 30 points or more in every game since Week 1.
—Jamison Crowder led the team with six receptions, giving him 38 at the midway point of the season. If he continues at his current pace he will end the season with 76 receptions, which would shatter the Redskins rookie record of 58, set by Art Monk in 1980.
—Today’s schedule: Jay Gruden news conference 3 p.m.
—Days until: Saints @ Redskins 6; Redskins @ Panthers 13; Giants @ Redskins 20
In case you missed it
Follow Us On Twitter
- If hairline fracture not enough, Cowboys Dez Bryant reportedly fined
- Redskins preparing for Browns - without Josh Doctson
- Gruden: Redskins still sorting out offensive line changes
- Week 4 Redskins injury report: Three starters out of practice
- New RedskinsTalk Podcast - Injury trouble emerges after Giant win
- Redskins Playbook: Lots of moving parts with injuries on O-line, secondary
- Redskins forced to shuffle interior O-line again
- Redskins Hopkins named NFC special teams player of the week
- The Sports Junkies on Odell Beckham Jr.: 'He's a wreck'
- Redskins Stat Breakdown: Washington runs its way to victory