Aug 5, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Redskins are now a week into training camp. Here is my look at the team’s depth chart as it currently stands.
The team has 43 offensive players, 43 defensive players and four specialists for a total of the offseason limit of 90. There are only 89 players listed since CB Tevin Mitchel will not play this season due to shoulder surgery but he is still on the roster.
Players in bold are starters. The players below the dotted line are undrafted players and other long shots. Those players are listed in rough order of where I think they stand, although the coaches mix up players on the second and third team and below a lot so it’s hard to draw a clear line between the units.
This chart is based on my best evaluation as of right now. If you have a different opinion as to how they should be stacked up, please let me know in the comments.
Willie Smith (injured)
Josh LeRibeus (also working with second team at center)
Wide receiver (11)
Tight End (6)
Robert Griffin III
Running back (8)
Darrel Young (FB)
Jordan Campbell (FB)
Ricky Jean Francois
Nose tackle (3)
Outside linebacker (7)
Inside linebacker (10)
Bashaud Breeland (injured—suspended by NFL Week 1)
David Amerson (injured)
Long snapper (1)
Follow Us On Twitter
- Stephen A. Smith mocks Redskins again after loss to Lions
- Redskins injury report: Team will monitor Williams, Scherff
- Jordan Reed will practice for Redskins, but he's still not cleared to play vs. Bengals
- Josh Norman's return from concussion could be complicated by London travel
- Initial Trent Williams injury news is 'good,' per CSN source
- What should the Redskins do at running back?
- Effective in Detroit but lacking big plays, Kirk Cousins says 'I go where my reads take me'
- Did DeSean Jackson take a shot at Redskins' offense on Instagram?
- Redskins' loss leaves them in a muddled situation
- Need to Know: Redskins vs. Lions by the numbers—Two firsts for Rob Kelley