Aug 5, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
The Redskins are now a week into training camp. Here is my look at the team’s depth chart as it currently stands.
The team has 43 offensive players, 43 defensive players and four specialists for a total of the offseason limit of 90. There are only 89 players listed since CB Tevin Mitchel will not play this season due to shoulder surgery but he is still on the roster.
Players in bold are starters. The players below the dotted line are undrafted players and other long shots. Those players are listed in rough order of where I think they stand, although the coaches mix up players on the second and third team and below a lot so it’s hard to draw a clear line between the units.
This chart is based on my best evaluation as of right now. If you have a different opinion as to how they should be stacked up, please let me know in the comments.
Willie Smith (injured)
Josh LeRibeus (also working with second team at center)
Wide receiver (11)
Tight End (6)
Robert Griffin III
Running back (8)
Darrel Young (FB)
Jordan Campbell (FB)
Ricky Jean Francois
Nose tackle (3)
Outside linebacker (7)
Inside linebacker (10)
Bashaud Breeland (injured—suspended by NFL Week 1)
David Amerson (injured)
Long snapper (1)
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: First thoughts on Redskins vs. Browns—Too obvious to be a trap
- Redskins announce Lichtensteiger, Hall to injured reserve, two players signed
- Redskins move Kory Lichtensteiger to IR, make add at center, per report
- With DeAngelo Hall done for the year, Redskins try out former Gators safety
- Redskins' Cousins passing more often and more effectively on first down
- Number Crunch - Redskins offense looks poised for a breakout
- Center depth issues not new for Redskins - even with attempts to improve
- Kouandjio likely to start at left guard for Redskins on Sunday
- Need to Know: Final thoughts on Redskins vs. Giants—Is the Cousins of 2015 back yet?
- Gruden presser wrapup: Even he's not sure what a catch is