Jun 25, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
The Redskins have started their seven-week break before starting up training camp in Richmond on July 30, five weeks from today. Tarik and I are in the process of parsing the Redskins position by position to see where things stand before they head down I-95. That’s the micro picture; I figured it might be a good idea to look at the macro, the team’s entire depth chart as it currently stands.
The team has 43 offensive players, 43 defensive players and four specialists for a total of the offseason limit of 90. They will have to release 37 players by Sept. 5.
Players in bold are starters. The players below the dotted line are undrafted players and other long shots. Those players are listed in no particular order.
This chart is based on my best evaluation as of right now. If you have a different opinion as to how they should be stacked up, please let me know in the comments.
Wide receiver (11)
Tight End (6)
Robert Griffin III
Running back (8)
Darrel Young (FB)
Jordan Campbell (FB)
Ricky Jean Francois
Nose tackle (3)
Outside linebacker (6)
Inside linebacker (10)
Long snapper (1)
Follow Us On Twitter
- Did DeSean Jackson take a shot at Redskins' offense on Instagram?
- Redskins' loss leaves them in a muddled situation
- Need to Know: Redskins vs. Lions by the numbers—Two firsts for Rob Kelley
- After quiet day in Detroit, Redskins Pierre Garçon says 'we always try to go deep'
- Vernon Davis tells 60 minutes about investment that burned dozens of NFL players
- Redskins will watch injuries to key players on both sides of the ball
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - After near storybook ending, heartbreak in Detroit
- Jay Gruden says Redskins defense should have been more aggressive in final series
- Five observations from the Redskins' loss to the Lions
- VIDEO: Trent Williams walks gingerly while helped to locker room after injury