Jun 25, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
The Redskins have started their seven-week break before starting up training camp in Richmond on July 30, five weeks from today. Tarik and I are in the process of parsing the Redskins position by position to see where things stand before they head down I-95. That’s the micro picture; I figured it might be a good idea to look at the macro, the team’s entire depth chart as it currently stands.
The team has 43 offensive players, 43 defensive players and four specialists for a total of the offseason limit of 90. They will have to release 37 players by Sept. 5.
Players in bold are starters. The players below the dotted line are undrafted players and other long shots. Those players are listed in no particular order.
This chart is based on my best evaluation as of right now. If you have a different opinion as to how they should be stacked up, please let me know in the comments.
Wide receiver (11)
Tight End (6)
Robert Griffin III
Running back (8)
Darrel Young (FB)
Jordan Campbell (FB)
Ricky Jean Francois
Nose tackle (3)
Outside linebacker (6)
Inside linebacker (10)
Long snapper (1)
Follow Us On Twitter
- If hairline fracture not enough, Cowboys Dez Bryant reportedly fined
- Redskins preparing for Browns - without Josh Doctson
- Gruden: Redskins still sorting out offensive line changes
- Week 4 Redskins injury report: Three starters out of practice
- New RedskinsTalk Podcast - Injury trouble emerges after Giant win
- Redskins Playbook: Lots of moving parts with injuries on O-line, secondary
- Redskins forced to shuffle interior O-line again
- Redskins Hopkins named NFC special teams player of the week
- The Sports Junkies on Odell Beckham Jr.: 'He's a wreck'
- Redskins Stat Breakdown: Washington runs its way to victory