May 19, 2015, 1:37 PM EDT
Now that the Redskins have settled their 90-man roster, at least for the time being, here’s a look at the very unofficial team depth chart. The team currently has 44 offensive players, 42 defensive players and four specialists.
Players in bold are starters. The players below the dotted line are undrafted players or others that are not in any particular order.
This chart is based on my best evaluation as of right now. If you have a different opinion as to how they should be stacked up, please let me know in the comments.
Wide receiver (11)
Tight End (6)
Robert Griffin III
Running back (8)
Darrel Young (FB)
Jordan Campbell (FB)
Ricky Jean Francois
Nose tackle (2)
Outside linebacker (6)
Inside linebacker (10)
Long snapper (1)
Follow Us On Twitter
- After quiet day in Detroit, Redskins Pierre Garçon says 'we always try to go deep'
- Vernon Davis tells 60 minutes about investment that burned dozens of NFL players
- Redskins will watch injuries to key players on both sides of the ball
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - After near storybook ending, heartbreak in Detroit
- Jay Gruden says Redskins defense should have been more aggressive in final series
- Five observations from the Redskins' loss to the Lions
- VIDEO: Trent Williams walks gingerly while helped to locker room after injury
- Redskins take late lead on Cousins TD, give up late lead on Boldin TD
- Josh Norman leaves game with concussion
- Redskins inactives vs. Lions: Despite shoulder injury, DeSean Jackson will play