Aug 27, 2014, 6:46 PM EST
Dan Snyder told CSN’s Chick Hernandez that the Redskins organization is in the process of planning for a new stadium. Here’s the excerpt from an interview that will run Sept. 1.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Will Griffin get another shot with the Redskins?
- Can the Redskins defense follow up on strong game vs. 49ers?
- Redskins will stay in house to fill needs at cornerback
- Trent Williams 'optimistic' about playing in Indy
- RG3 opens up on being benched: 'It was Coach's decision'
- Despite No. 3 status, Cousins remains confident
- Gruden: Allen, Snyder 'all on board' with decision to bench RG3
- Can Colt McCoy get the Redskins offense going?
- Production the bottom line in RG3 decision
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching