Aug 27, 2014, 6:46 PM EDT
Dan Snyder told CSN’s Chick Hernandez that the Redskins organization is in the process of planning for a new stadium. Here’s the excerpt from an interview that will run Sept. 1.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Open Mic with Chris Baker
- Best of the Best: Sean Taylor or Charley Taylor?
- Is Chris Baker still the best dancer on the Redskins? He weighs in
- Redskins DL Chris Baker on the team's improved defense
- 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' Episode 1 recap: It's finally here
- Will Jordan Reed be a major factor in the Redskins' offense?
- Redskins position preview: Nose tackle
- Redskins offseason Q&A: Who returns punts and kickoffs?
- Redskins position preview: Running back
- Redskins position preview: Defensive end