Aug 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Redskins are relying on CB David Amerson to step up this year. According to the defensive coordinator, so far, so good.
RICHMOND—On the list of concerns for the Redskins coming into training camp, one was David Amerson. He was slated to take a step up from the nickel cornerback spot he occupied last year to being a starter this season. The 2013 second-round pick had some ups and downs as a rookie and nobody was certain that he would be able to make the move and take on more responsibility.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Eagles lose linebacker to torn ACL for second straight year
- Gruden on Griffin: 'I feel like he's on a steady climb'
- Trent Williams contract talks still ongoing
- Redskins CB David Amerson suffers possible shoulder injury
- Diehard Redskins fan converts lawn into insane Redskins shrine
- DeSean Jackson might just be right when he says nobody can cover him
- 2015 Fantasy Football rankings: The top 100
- Shoulder injury likely to cost rookie full season
- Redskins practice report, Day 5: RG3 sharp in 2-minute work
- Redskins Monday news, notes, and quotes: Players in full pads