Aug 3, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
The Redskins are relying on CB David Amerson to step up this year. According to the defensive coordinator, so far, so good.
RICHMOND—On the list of concerns for the Redskins coming into training camp, one was David Amerson. He was slated to take a step up from the nickel cornerback spot he occupied last year to being a starter this season. The 2013 second-round pick had some ups and downs as a rookie and nobody was certain that he would be able to make the move and take on more responsibility.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Second Hall injury leaves future with Skins in question
- OPEN THREAD: Run game key for RG3 to succeed
- Report: DeAngelo Hall re-injures Achilles, needs surgery
- Redskins Park observations--Hankerson's status still up in the air
- Gruden and Vikings coach Mike Zimmer go way back
- RG3 is preparing to start vs. Vikings, Rob Carlin reports
- Ex-Eagle Westbrook says Philly misses D. Jackson badly
- Gruden on RG3 'He's at a hundred percent physically'
- Fantasy Fix - Week 9 rankings: Manning or Brady? Brady or Manning?
- Clark, Williams on Redskins' injury report for Thursday