Aug 3, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Jarvis Jenkins is responding to the challenges of depth chart competition on the team and a contract year for himself.
RICHMOND—Defensive end Jarvis Jenkins came into training camp fighting for his football life. Even though he has started 19 games over the past two seasons after missing all of his rookie season with a torn ACL, he hasn’t lived up to his status of being a second-round pick (41st overall).
Follow Us On Twitter
- NTK: The Redskins week that was—Moss' top five, final word on Cousins contract
- Kirk Cousins has same odds of winning 2016/17 NFL MVP as Mark Sanchez
- Longtime NFL coach Dennis Green dead at 67; honored by Redskins great
- Eight Redskins recognized for offseason work
- Josh Norman hopes Odell Beckham Jr. circled his calendar
- Colin Cowherd again trolls D.C. athlete - but this time it's Kirk Cousins
- Redskins release veteran linebacker Hayward
- OPEN THREAD: Examining ket stats to improve the Redskins run game
- Need to Know: Pressure is on Redskins' Scherff to perform at a high level very quickly
- Josh Norman to Odell Beckham: Don't know how to respond other than laugh