Aug 3, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Jarvis Jenkins is responding to the challenges of depth chart competition on the team and a contract year for himself.
RICHMOND—Defensive end Jarvis Jenkins came into training camp fighting for his football life. Even though he has started 19 games over the past two seasons after missing all of his rookie season with a torn ACL, he hasn’t lived up to his status of being a second-round pick (41st overall).
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Josh Norman elected alternate NFLPA rep weeks after criticizing union
- Josh Norman fined for rough play against Giants
- Cravens declared NFL Clutch Performer of the Week
- Despite focus on Terrelle Pryor, Redskins need to stop Browns run game
- Redskins-Browns injury report: Doctson, two starters out for Washington
- Redskins Playbook: Determining rotation of Trent Murphy, Ryan Kerrigan and Preston Smith
- Martrell Spaight loses bet to Deshazor Everett - Instagram photo shows true disappointment
- Bonus #RedskinsTalk: Will Blackmon talks replacing D-Hall and Game of Thrones
- Need to Know: Tracking the lineup changes around Redskins Park
- Paisano's Facebook Live: Ryan Kerrigan takes your pre-Week 4 questions