Aug 3, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Jarvis Jenkins is responding to the challenges of depth chart competition on the team and a contract year for himself.
RICHMOND—Defensive end Jarvis Jenkins came into training camp fighting for his football life. Even though he has started 19 games over the past two seasons after missing all of his rookie season with a torn ACL, he hasn’t lived up to his status of being a second-round pick (41st overall).
Follow Us On Twitter
- Cousins on benching: 'You can’t win with turnovers'
- A look at the "other" change the Redskins made
- Gruden's conundrum: Griffin, Cousins or McCoy?
- McCoy earns chance to get Redskins win
- Redskins hope for best, brace for worst on Orakpo injury
- Hatcher: 'You better make it or I'm gonna kill you'
- Titans players see Colt McCoy as playmaker
- Emotional Colt McCoy: NFL is 'unforgiving'
- Cousins on Gruden's switch, ‘submit to his authority’
- Gruden: McCoy earned play time for Redskins