Jul 20, 2014, 5:55 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, July 20, four days before the Redskins start training camp.
Don’t look now but the offseason is almost over. The Redskins have their first training camp practice on Thursday. Before it’s gone, here are the five most popular Real Redskins posts of the offseason.
Can the Redskins afford to sign DeSean Jackson? (3/30)—Jackson became available and it looked like the Redskins were interested. But did they have the cap room to reel him in?
Redskins’ cap space dwindling but still enough to maneuver (3/16)—Yes, this is the place where everybody goes for cap information and analysis.
Allen: Thomas was going to start at safety last year(3/22)—The GM dropped this nugget at the owners meetings in Florida. It doesn’t look like Thomas will start at the beginning of this year but he could before the season is done.
Grading the Washington Redskins draft (5/11)—Everybody loves to complain about how pointless instant draft grades are but everybody sure loves to read them.
Need to Know: Five free agent wide receivers the Redskins could target(1/21)—This was an early guess, Andre Roberts and DeSean Jackson were not on the list.
—It’s been 203 days since the Redskins played a game; in 49 days they play the Texans in their 2014 season opener.
—Days until: Preseason opener vs. Patriots 18; Final cuts 41; Home opener Jaguars @ Redskins 56
Follow Us On Twitter
- Report: Patriots trade C Bryan Stork to Redskins
- RB Chris Thompson unlikely to play in Bills game, says Jay Gruden
- Redskins' Blackmon, Hall learning to communicate as they convert to safety
- Another missed practice for Redskins Jamison Crowder
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins is getting used to getting ready
- Should the Redskins look to newly released Patriot for offensive line help?
- Redskins Playbook: How serious is Jamison Crowder's injury situation?
- Need to Know: Numbers game on Redskins O-line is taking shape
- Demaryius Thomas to Josh Norman: Where's your Super Bowl ring?
- Josh Norman on increased attention: I'm no longer the underdog