Jul 20, 2014, 5:55 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, July 20, four days before the Redskins start training camp.
Don’t look now but the offseason is almost over. The Redskins have their first training camp practice on Thursday. Before it’s gone, here are the five most popular Real Redskins posts of the offseason.
Can the Redskins afford to sign DeSean Jackson? (3/30)—Jackson became available and it looked like the Redskins were interested. But did they have the cap room to reel him in?
Redskins’ cap space dwindling but still enough to maneuver (3/16)—Yes, this is the place where everybody goes for cap information and analysis.
Allen: Thomas was going to start at safety last year(3/22)—The GM dropped this nugget at the owners meetings in Florida. It doesn’t look like Thomas will start at the beginning of this year but he could before the season is done.
Grading the Washington Redskins draft (5/11)—Everybody loves to complain about how pointless instant draft grades are but everybody sure loves to read them.
Need to Know: Five free agent wide receivers the Redskins could target(1/21)—This was an early guess, Andre Roberts and DeSean Jackson were not on the list.
—It’s been 203 days since the Redskins played a game; in 49 days they play the Texans in their 2014 season opener.
—Days until: Preseason opener vs. Patriots 18; Final cuts 41; Home opener Jaguars @ Redskins 56
Follow Us On Twitter
- B-Mitch doubles down: Redskins should go after Ndamukong Suh
- Jay Gruden talks about 2014: Nobody likes to lose
- Looks like Dez Bryant is staying in Dallas, probably
- Adjustment raises Redskins' available cap space
- Redskins free agent fits: Interior offensive line
- 2015 NFL salary cap beats even highest estimates
- Will the Redskins try to squeeze out more cap room?
- Redskins stay or go: TE Niles Paul
- Redskins, NFL get ready to embark on a busy March
- OPEN THREAD: Are the Eagles a viable draft trade partner for the Redskins?