Jul 6, 2014, 5:58 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, July 6, 18 days before the Redskins start training camp.
Here are the five most popular Redskins posts of the past month.
1. Jerry Rice Jr. signs with the Redskins—Most college free agent signings draw very little attention; this one tells you what’s in a name. Rice likely will battle for a spot on the practice squad.
2. Five Redskins likely to have breakout campaigns—The list included some apparent candidates like Jordan Reed and some not so obvious.
3. Five thoughts after the first week of OTAs—My early assessments of Keenan Robinson, Robert Griffin III, and Tanard Jackson.
4. A more physical training camp for Gruden’s Redskins?—We’ll be able to compare and contract the training camp approaches taken by Jay Gruden and Mike Shanahan starting in a few weeks.
5. 53-man roster projection, defense—Tarik El-Bashir and I took a shot at who will make the roster when the final cuts are made on August 30. Defense and speicalists are in this post, offense is here.
—It’s been 189 days since the Redskins played a game; in 63 days they play the Texans in their 2014 season opener.
—Days until: Training camp 18; Preseason opener vs. Patriots 32; Home opener Jaguars @ Redskins 70
In case you missed it
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins fail to capitalize on turnovers
- Redskins show more fight but get same result in SanFran
- Is RG3 or the offensive line to blame for struggles?
- Injuries stretch Redskins' secondary thin
- What was behind Morris' 125-yard day vs. 49ers?
- Griffin says Redskins won't quit
- Injury Report: Redskins captain lost for season?
- Room for improvement, Morris moving offense
- Gruden proud of Redskins defense
- Rookie steps up in secondary, despite loss to 49ers