Jul 6, 2014, 5:58 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, July 6, 18 days before the Redskins start training camp.
Here are the five most popular Redskins posts of the past month.
1. Jerry Rice Jr. signs with the Redskins—Most college free agent signings draw very little attention; this one tells you what’s in a name. Rice likely will battle for a spot on the practice squad.
2. Five Redskins likely to have breakout campaigns—The list included some apparent candidates like Jordan Reed and some not so obvious.
3. Five thoughts after the first week of OTAs—My early assessments of Keenan Robinson, Robert Griffin III, and Tanard Jackson.
4. A more physical training camp for Gruden’s Redskins?—We’ll be able to compare and contract the training camp approaches taken by Jay Gruden and Mike Shanahan starting in a few weeks.
5. 53-man roster projection, defense—Tarik El-Bashir and I took a shot at who will make the roster when the final cuts are made on August 30. Defense and speicalists are in this post, offense is here.
—It’s been 189 days since the Redskins played a game; in 63 days they play the Texans in their 2014 season opener.
—Days until: Training camp 18; Preseason opener vs. Patriots 32; Home opener Jaguars @ Redskins 70
In case you missed it
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden says what it'll take for RG3 to start Monday
- Gruden glad Skins picked McCoy up off the 'streets'
- Redskins' Murphy set to make 'huge leap' Monday night
- Kerrigan says he has to step up with Orakpo out
- Fantasy Football: Week 8 buy or sell?
- Gruden says he'll make final QB decision Thursday
- Redskins' McCoy: 'I’m just going to prepare as the starter'
- Gruden: RG3 taking reps in number of roles at QB spot
- Update: Latest on RG3's return to practice field
- Brian Orakpo flashes "Beat Dallas" sign from operating room