Jun 13, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
I’m passing this along to let you know about our live, daily Redskins show that’s debuting on Monday. I’ll be participating at least a few times a week so tune in or set your DVR’s for news and analysis to get you through the looooong gap between the end of minicamp and training camp.
Here is the press release from Comcast SportsNet PR:
EXTENSIVE REDSKINS, RAVENS AND NFL OFFSEASON COVERAGE TO BE PROVIDED AT 6:30 P.M. AND 11:30 P.M. THROUGH START OF TRAINING CAMP
5-WEEK SHOW TO LEAD UP TO RETURN OF TRAINING CAMP DAILY ON JULY 23
Bethesda, Md. (June 12, 2014) – Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic will present Countdown to Training Camp, presented by Wendy’s, a daily news and analysis program covering the Washington Redskins, Baltimore Ravens and National Football League, weeknights at 6:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. from June 16 to July 22. The five-week program will lead up to the start of NFL training camp and the return of an expanded Training Camp Daily on July 23.
Countdown to Training Camp will deliver comprehensive daily news and information covering the Redskins and Ravens as players, coaches and front office staffs prepare for the start of training camp and the preseason schedule. The half-hour show, which will also cover top stories and trending topics from around the league, will provide expert analysis, opinionated commentary and lively debate, as well as exclusive interviews and interactive features.
Countdown to Training Camp will be hosted byRob Carlin. He will be joined in studio daily by one of Comcast SportsNet’s expert NFL analysts, including Charley Casserly, Antonio Freeman, Qadry Ismail, Brad Jackson, Trevor Matich, Fred Smoot, Shawn Springsand Rick “Doc” Walker.
Chick Hernandez and Brent Harris, the network’s Redskins and Ravens television beat reporters, will be featured on Countdown to Training Camp, as will Redskins Insider Tarik El-Bashir, Ravens Insider Clifton Brown and Redskins Blogger Rich Tandler. Experts from other NBC Sports Regional Networks and special guests will also appear on the program. Fans will also have the opportunity to contribute using #CSNTrainingCamp.
Training Camp Daily, the network’s signature Redskins and Ravens training camp program, will begin its eighth season July 23, the day before the teams open training camp. The one-hour show will now extend through the end of the preseason schedule, ending its five-week run Aug. 29.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Doctson could return from IR in Week 15
- Need to Know: Five Redskins who are under pressure against the Lions
- Redskins injury report: Cravens good to go
- Redskins place first-round rookie WR Josh Doctson on injured reserve
- Redskins Jay Gruden makes it official: Jordan Reed out against Detroit
- Andre Roberts has actually been productive for the Lions this season
- Barry: Fuller very 'football mature', credits Virginia Tech
- WWE wrestler does Josh Norman's bow & arrow celebration in the ring
- Need to Know: Redskins key to the game—A big day from Cousins
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - Duke Ihenacho opens up about playing time and Mexican food