Jun 11, 2014, 5:05 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, June 11, six days before the start of Redskins minicamp.
Five players I’ll be watching during today’s final OTA session at Redskins Park.
Robert Griffin III—He was a little bit off last week and he threw an interception that appeared to be intended for the defender. This could be due in part of the receivers not being where they are supposed to but, regardless, they need to get on the same page.
DeSean Jackson—During the OTA session that was open to the media last week Jackson was mostly a spectator, gingerly running a few short patterns during individual drills. We’ll see if he is closer to a full go today.
Morgan Moses—He played the right side in the first week of OTAs and the left side last week. No matter where he lines up this week it will be worth watching if his head is spinning from the steep learning curve he’s on.
Perry Riley—There’s nothing really special to note here, just that he’s a key player on the defense and I haven’t really watched him much out there yet.
Bashaud Breeland—Last week he got caught looking into the backfield during a double move by Aldrick Robinson. Has he learned?
—It’s been 164 days since the Redskins played a game; it will be 88 days until they play the Texans in their 2014 season opener.
—Days until: Minicamp starts 6; Training camp 43; Redskins @ Eagles 102
In case you missed it
Follow Us On Twitter
- Knighton's decision to bet on himself impressed Redskins
- Comments of the Week: Who said what about RG3?
- Lack of ties to current players helps Redskins GM make evaluations
- Redskins Draft Countdown: Penn State safety Adrian Amos
- OPEN THREAD: No help for Redskins offensive line until NFL Draft?
- Redskins face high roster turnover again in 2015
- Why the Redskins might not want to trade down in the draft
- Rich Tandler talks RG3 as the starter on PFT Live
- NFL takes away draft pick from 2015 Redskins opponent
- McCloughan wants Johnson to bring Seattle's swagger to Skins