Jun 11, 2014, 5:05 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, June 11, six days before the start of Redskins minicamp.
Five players I’ll be watching during today’s final OTA session at Redskins Park.
Robert Griffin III—He was a little bit off last week and he threw an interception that appeared to be intended for the defender. This could be due in part of the receivers not being where they are supposed to but, regardless, they need to get on the same page.
DeSean Jackson—During the OTA session that was open to the media last week Jackson was mostly a spectator, gingerly running a few short patterns during individual drills. We’ll see if he is closer to a full go today.
Morgan Moses—He played the right side in the first week of OTAs and the left side last week. No matter where he lines up this week it will be worth watching if his head is spinning from the steep learning curve he’s on.
Perry Riley—There’s nothing really special to note here, just that he’s a key player on the defense and I haven’t really watched him much out there yet.
Bashaud Breeland—Last week he got caught looking into the backfield during a double move by Aldrick Robinson. Has he learned?
—It’s been 164 days since the Redskins played a game; it will be 88 days until they play the Texans in their 2014 season opener.
—Days until: Minicamp starts 6; Training camp 43; Redskins @ Eagles 102
In case you missed it
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden discusses Redskins' plan to replace Culliver
- Full Redskins injury report: Two starters are questionable
- Landon Collins excited to play on the field where idol Sean Taylor once did
- Week 12 preview: It's a 'one game season' for the Redskins
- With division foes' seasons in tatters, can the Redskins take advantage?
- With Culliver out, what is the Redskins' Plan B?
- Romo: Injury vs. Panthers 'feels similar' to previous setback
- Five Redskins who need to step up against the Giants
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo leaves game with collarbone injury
- Redskins OT Trent Williams returned to practice on Thursday