Jun 11, 2014, 5:05 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Wednesday, June 11, six days before the start of Redskins minicamp.
Five players I’ll be watching during today’s final OTA session at Redskins Park.
Robert Griffin III—He was a little bit off last week and he threw an interception that appeared to be intended for the defender. This could be due in part of the receivers not being where they are supposed to but, regardless, they need to get on the same page.
DeSean Jackson—During the OTA session that was open to the media last week Jackson was mostly a spectator, gingerly running a few short patterns during individual drills. We’ll see if he is closer to a full go today.
Morgan Moses—He played the right side in the first week of OTAs and the left side last week. No matter where he lines up this week it will be worth watching if his head is spinning from the steep learning curve he’s on.
Perry Riley—There’s nothing really special to note here, just that he’s a key player on the defense and I haven’t really watched him much out there yet.
Bashaud Breeland—Last week he got caught looking into the backfield during a double move by Aldrick Robinson. Has he learned?
—It’s been 164 days since the Redskins played a game; it will be 88 days until they play the Texans in their 2014 season opener.
—Days until: Minicamp starts 6; Training camp 43; Redskins @ Eagles 102
In case you missed it
Follow Us On Twitter
- VIDEO: McNabb throws out first pitch at Cubs game
- Enemy Intel: Can the Redskins contain Odell Beckham Jr.?
- How will Cavanaugh impact RG3?
- Redskins position preview: Cornerback
- The most overrated and underrated Redskins
- Redskins will benefit the least from Richardson, McClain and Hardy suspensions
- Even after free agency, Redskins Super Bowl odds still get worse
- Is play action a cure for Redskins' and RG3's problems?
- Ryan Kerrigan gives update on knee after surgery
- Redskins preseason Q&A: Which rookie will have the most impact?