Apr 26, 2014, 5:00 AM EDT
Here is what you need to know on this Saturday, April 26, 12 days before the NFL draft.
Brian Orakpo—The Redskins linebacker is pretty pumped up about some new wrinkles that Jim Haslett is adding to the pass rush packages.
Robert Griffin III—He’s being coy about just what will be different in Jay Gruden’s offense but he seems to be quite pumped up about it.
London Fletcher—Yes, he’s gone but we’re still not sure who will replace him at linebacker. Tarik and I take a look here.
DeSean Jackson—He posed for a picture with Griffin after dinner downtown and we also looked and who the winners and losers were in the deal to acquire him.
Jason Hatcher—How much will he help the Redskins’ pass rush?
—It’s been 118 days since the Redskins played a game; it will be 134 days until they play the Texans in the 2014 season opener.
—Days until: First veteran minicamp 3; NFL Draft 12; Training camp starts 88
In case you missed it
- Is Amerson ready to go?
- RG3 disputes being “benched” last season
- Draft Chatter: Where do mock drafts go wrong?
- NFL sees nothing improper in Eagles’ release of Jackson
- 5 safe draft picks for the Redskins at No. 34
Follow Us On Twitter
- Why did the Redskins wait to bring back RG3?
- What does RG3's return do for fantasy value of others?
- Redskins Nation: Griffin ready to go
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice
- RG3 says he will lean on his teammates in return