Apr 13, 2014, 5:35 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Sunday, April 13, 25 days before the NFL draft.
Here are our five most popular posts from the week that was.
1. Clark talks about RG3’s logo, Jackson’s absence—As it turns out those were topics of interest and discussion among some fans and some in the media but not so much on the team.
2. CSN Washington mock draft ver. 7.0—This time Ben Standig goes two picks into the third round so that we get his prediction on the Redskins’ first two selections. Spoiler: I like them both.
3. The five best players drafted with the 34th pick—Two players who were picked in the same slot as the Redskins’ top pick this year went on to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
4. Redskins depth chart help wanted: Offense—A look at what the team needs to do to fill out the 90-man roster for workouts, OTAs, and minicamps.
5. Need to Know: Five popular Redskins mock draft picks at No. 34—My unscientific survey results. It’s early but the chances seem pretty good that the name of the Redskins’ pick on May 9 is on that list.
The best of the rest from the week:
- Cap tight but no action needed now
- Jackson wasn’t told why the Eagles released him
- DeSean Jackson hit piece lacking in specifics
- Cofield: Aggressive D is “the plan”
- Williams defends Jackson: ‘People just want to pick you apart’
- Should the Redskins draft a wide receiver?
- Gruden: Redskins are ‘for the most part’ done in free agency
- Griffin happy for “new year” at Redskins Park
- Five Redskins who will be under the most pressure in 2014
- Let the (preseason) games begin
- Rob Jackson ‘hungry’ to capitalize on opportunity
- Jackson’s release a matter of money?
- Roberts: ‘I wanted to be the No. 2 receiver’
- 20 Questions: Who from the Redskins’ 2011 draft class will step up?
Follow Us On Twitter
- Trent Williams 'optimistic' about playing in Indy
- Robert Griffin III addresses media for first time since benching
- Despite No. 3 status, Cousins remains confident
- Gruden: Allen, Snyder 'all on board' with decision to bench RG3
- Can Colt McCoy get the Redskins offense going?
- Production the bottom line in RG3 decision
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching
- Redskins teammates 'surprised' by RG3's benching
- McCoy: 'I don't know if I was benched, per se'
- Porter to injured reserve; Biggers, Hatcher out of practice