Apr 12, 2014, 5:13 AM EST
Here is what you need to know on this Saturday, April 12, 26 days before the NFL draft.
Here are the top five players trending on Redskins Talk this week.
Robert Griffin III—The logo. Among fans, the two camps are “hate it” and “don’t care”.
Ryan Clark—Yes, he talked about “the logo” in an appearance on ESPN. His comment? “So what”. In the same appearance he also mentioned that Griffin was leading the way in sprints during the workouts that started this week.
DeSean Jackson—Again, Redskins Nation is a house divided here, over Jackson’s absence from the start of team workouts. “It’s a terrible start” was one opinion and “who cares” was the other. Clark, who went to Connecticut to work his “other” job on the ESPN set after attending the first two days of the conditioning sessions, was in the “who cares” on this one, too.
Jay Gruden—Although he can’t yet get out of the field with his players yet, the new coach was able to meet with his players and talk about football.
Rob Jackson—Everyone was wondering why it took the Redskins so long to bring him back and if he will get a bigger role than he got during his disappointing 2013 season.
—It’s been 104 days since the Redskins played a game; it will be about 148 days until they play another one.
—Days until: First veteran minicamp 17; NFL Draft 26; Training camp starts 102
In case you missed it
- Safety a tough spot to fill
- Enemy Intel: New York Giants
- Who will win the Redskins’ punting job?
- Five popular Redskins mock draft picks at No. 34
Follow Us On Twitter
- How Cousins can make believers out of remaining skeptics
- By the Numbers: 5 stats you need to know about Redskins-Giants
- Breeland took rematch with Giants personal
- Redskins react to Odell Beckham TD catch: "Not human" and "amazing"
- Gruden: 'We are just going to keep grinding'
- Gruden not satisfied with 5-6 record, despite first place
- Fueled by players-only meeting, Redskins defense rallies for strong effort
- How the NFC East looks after Redskins' win over Giants
- Redskins 20, Giants 14: Five things we learned on Sunday
- DeSean Jackson 'I'll take the odds on me any day'