Dec 13, 2013, 11:00 AM EST
Robert Griffin III will not play any more this year no matter what.
Even if Kirk Cousins gets hurt and Rex Grossman goes down, Griffin will not play another snap for the rest of the season, according to Mike Shanahan.
“If somebody would get injured in the next two games, we would probably bring somebody back on our football team where we wouldn’t have to put Robert in that situation,” Shanahan said on Thursday.
“That situation” as in playing football. You know, that sport that Griffin is paid millions to play?
Follow Us On Twitter
- Week 13 Power Rankings: Raiders, Odell Beckham Jr. win!
- Will Gruden use Jackson as a returner more often?
- Redskins have found sliver lining in punter Tress Way
- Fred Smoot Charged with Domestic Assault
- Wendy's Q&A: Why does RG3 avoid leaving the pocket?
- Garçon says he will stay focused despite reduced opportunities
- OPEN THREAD: Has Alfred Morris hit top gear?
- Gruden leaves plenty of wiggle room concerning starting RG3
- Open Mic: Jay Gruden on defense, Morris, and of course RGIII
- Adam Hayward lands on IR, Trent Williams is day-to-day