Nov 29, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
The guys on the TV version of Pro Football Talk took up the question of whether or not the Redskins made a mistake in trading up to be able to draft Robert Griffin III.
I tend to agree more with Ross Tucker that in a few years the trade could look like a bargain. Still, at this point in time you can’t dismiss Florio’s case that it was a very risky move.
Take a look and hit the comments to let us know where you stand.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Fantasy Fix, Redskins-Cowboys: The need for Jordan Reed
- Griffin listed as questionable on Redskins injury report
- Gruden: Murphy needs to think less, react more
- Hankerson looks good, but is a 'long shot' for Monday
- No further changes on Redskins offensive line appear imminent
- Pierre Garcon stops by SportsTalk Live
- Kai Forbath goes 1-on-1 to diagnose game-winning kick
- Week 8 Starts and Sits: Sammy Watkins set for success
- Rotoworld's Kay Adams on Alfred Morris' fantasy value
- Larry Michael makes his Redskins-Cowboys pick