Nov 29, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
The guys on the TV version of Pro Football Talk took up the question of whether or not the Redskins made a mistake in trading up to be able to draft Robert Griffin III.
I tend to agree more with Ross Tucker that in a few years the trade could look like a bargain. Still, at this point in time you can’t dismiss Florio’s case that it was a very risky move.
Take a look and hit the comments to let us know where you stand.
Follow Us On Twitter
- OPEN THREAD: Does drug test impact Redskins interest in Randy Gregory?
- What positions are the Redskins unlikely to draft at No. 5?
- Redskins exec Doug Williams: 'Nobody has given up on [RG3]'
- Gruden: D-Hall may need to rely on experience, not athleticism
- What does Mariota's visit with the Redskins mean?
- Are there non-Mariota draft trade back scenarios for the Redskins?
- Jay Gruden on possibility Skins draft Mariota
- Tarik El-Bashir previews the Redskins' meeting with QB Marcus Mariota
- Redskins plan to host QB prospect Marcus Mariota
- Gruden's goal: Get Garçon more touches in '15