Nov 29, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
The guys on the TV version of Pro Football Talk took up the question of whether or not the Redskins made a mistake in trading up to be able to draft Robert Griffin III.
I tend to agree more with Ross Tucker that in a few years the trade could look like a bargain. Still, at this point in time you can’t dismiss Florio’s case that it was a very risky move.
Take a look and hit the comments to let us know where you stand.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden: 'Wasn't going to call a pass in a million years'
- DeSean Jackson: I love to 'make short passes into long gains'
- RG3 reveals his favorite play against the Browns
- What to watch: O-line a strength for the Redskins?
- Wendy's Q&A: Will RG3 ever learn how to slide?
- Browns Paul Kruger 'surprised' RG3 took off running
- DeSean Jackson dubs his debut with the Redskins a success
- VIDEO: Redskins display pregame show of solidarity with Ferguson protesters
- Redskins have work to do, little time to get it done
- Jerry Jones had to be stopped from taking Manziel?