Nov 29, 2013, 10:25 AM EST
The guys on the TV version of Pro Football Talk took up the question of whether or not the Redskins made a mistake in trading up to be able to draft Robert Griffin III.
I tend to agree more with Ross Tucker that in a few years the trade could look like a bargain. Still, at this point in time you can’t dismiss Florio’s case that it was a very risky move.
Take a look and hit the comments to let us know where you stand.
Follow Us On Twitter
- 2015 Redskins position outlook: Defensive line
- Redskins 2015 salary cap outlook: Defensive line
- Wings, pizza, queso: What's the best Super Bowl snack?
- Looking at Redskins GM Scot McCloughan's first-round picks with 49ers
- How can the Redskins build a Super Bowl quality O-line?
- As Deflategate rolls on, allegations against more NFL coaches emerge
- OPEN THREAD: Is Joe Barry an upgrade over Jim Haslett?
- Joe Barry draws strength from Detroit disaster
- Son of Redskins legend hired as coach
- Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III discusses Deflategate