Nov 29, 2013, 10:25 AM EST
The guys on the TV version of Pro Football Talk took up the question of whether or not the Redskins made a mistake in trading up to be able to draft Robert Griffin III.
I tend to agree more with Ross Tucker that in a few years the trade could look like a bargain. Still, at this point in time you can’t dismiss Florio’s case that it was a very risky move.
Take a look and hit the comments to let us know where you stand.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Breakout potential: Can Dustin Hopkins become a top kicker?
- Should the Redskins re-sign Darrel Young?
- Could Matt Forte be a fit for the Ravens or Redskins?
- The Redskins week that was—rebuilding the defense
- Report: Final hurdle cleared ahead of RG3's expected release
- RG3 gets birthday wishes from Terrance Knighton - complete with big hit
- Do the Redskins need to find new returners in 2016?
- Have the Redskins found the answer at right tackle?
- NBC10: No warrant expected for LeSean McCoy until next week
- For Redskins and Cousins no news is good news