Nov 29, 2013, 10:25 AM EDT
The guys on the TV version of Pro Football Talk took up the question of whether or not the Redskins made a mistake in trading up to be able to draft Robert Griffin III.
I tend to agree more with Ross Tucker that in a few years the trade could look like a bargain. Still, at this point in time you can’t dismiss Florio’s case that it was a very risky move.
Take a look and hit the comments to let us know where you stand.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Jay Gruden reacts to the Redskins' Day 3 picks
- Sorting out the roles for the Redskins' 2015 draft class
- Redskins draft another offensive lineman in 7th round
- McCloughan strikes again, trades for more picks
- Redskins grab three players in sixth round
- Redskins take LB Martrell Spaight out of Arkansas
- Redskins go local with fourth-round pick of OL Kouandjio
- Redskins go small in fourth round with Duke WR Crowder
- Bigger is better, at least in the Redskins draft room
- Jay Gruden breaks down the Redskins' Day 2 draft picks