Nov 14, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
Someone (sorry, I can’t dig through the comments and find out who) brought up the concept of an open thread, a place for you the readers to comment on whatever you think the topic of conversation should be. Since giving the readers what they want is a good way to get people to read your blog, I figured I’d accommodate.
What I’ll do is start with a suggested topic via a quote. Today it’s from Ryan Kerrigan. The quote will serve as the conversation starter; as the term “open thread” implies, you can comment on anything you’d like to.
Kerrigan talks about the challenges of facing Eagles RB Shady McCoy, who shredded the defense in the season opener.
We’ve faced all of the good ones Adrian Peterson and, last year, Marshawn Lynch but Shady McCoy has one of the best jump cuts I’ve ever seen. He’s difficult with the ball in his hands. You’ve got to get hats on the ball with him.
The floor is yours.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins players in for big change with new strength coach
- Giants' Larry Donnell on plane that skidded off LaGuardia Airport runway
- Kiper switches Redskins' edge rusher choice in latest mock
- Former NFL exec says Redskins will be 'methodical' in free agency
- Despite NFL QB shortage, Redskins will not bring back McCoy
- Redskins stay or go: RB Roy Helu Jr.
- OPEN THREAD: QB movement, but not for Kirk Cousins?
- Haynesworth calls out Redskins, warns Suh to research options
- Redskins re-sign safety despite injury-plagued 2014
- Playing the odds predicting the Redskins' 2015 O-line