Nov 14, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Someone (sorry, I can’t dig through the comments and find out who) brought up the concept of an open thread, a place for you the readers to comment on whatever you think the topic of conversation should be. Since giving the readers what they want is a good way to get people to read your blog, I figured I’d accommodate.
What I’ll do is start with a suggested topic via a quote. Today it’s from Ryan Kerrigan. The quote will serve as the conversation starter; as the term “open thread” implies, you can comment on anything you’d like to.
Kerrigan talks about the challenges of facing Eagles RB Shady McCoy, who shredded the defense in the season opener.
We’ve faced all of the good ones Adrian Peterson and, last year, Marshawn Lynch but Shady McCoy has one of the best jump cuts I’ve ever seen. He’s difficult with the ball in his hands. You’ve got to get hats on the ball with him.
The floor is yours.
Follow Us On Twitter
- After quiet day in Detroit, Redskins Pierre Garçon says 'we always try to go deep'
- Vernon Davis tells 60 minutes about investment that burned dozens of NFL players
- Redskins will watch injuries to key players on both sides of the ball
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - After near storybook ending, heartbreak in Detroit
- Jay Gruden says Redskins defense should have been more aggressive in final series
- Five observations from the Redskins' loss to the Lions
- VIDEO: Trent Williams walks gingerly while helped to locker room after injury
- Redskins take late lead on Cousins TD, give up late lead on Boldin TD
- Josh Norman leaves game with concussion
- Redskins inactives vs. Lions: Despite shoulder injury, DeSean Jackson will play