Nov 14, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Someone (sorry, I can’t dig through the comments and find out who) brought up the concept of an open thread, a place for you the readers to comment on whatever you think the topic of conversation should be. Since giving the readers what they want is a good way to get people to read your blog, I figured I’d accommodate.
What I’ll do is start with a suggested topic via a quote. Today it’s from Ryan Kerrigan. The quote will serve as the conversation starter; as the term “open thread” implies, you can comment on anything you’d like to.
Kerrigan talks about the challenges of facing Eagles RB Shady McCoy, who shredded the defense in the season opener.
We’ve faced all of the good ones Adrian Peterson and, last year, Marshawn Lynch but Shady McCoy has one of the best jump cuts I’ve ever seen. He’s difficult with the ball in his hands. You’ve got to get hats on the ball with him.
The floor is yours.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Kirk Cousins consults current and former NFL starters for advice
- Need to Know: Redskins couldn't take advantage of fumble recoveries
- Kirk Cousins is excited about Jamison Crowder's growth, Josh Doctson's potential
- Quality of Redskins' receiving corps may hinge on Doctson's learning curve
- Redskins teammates give Jordan Reed a hard time for new big-money contract
- Redskins' David Bruton excited to get 'first crack' at starting safety job
- Months later, Redskins ILB Perry Riley still battling foot injury
- Need to Know: Cousins talks of Redskins' need for 'sustained success'
- Before signing Josh Norman, Redskins had sights set on Brandon Browner
- Josh Norman sees the fiery side of Kirk Cousins at Redskins OTAs: 'I was like, calm down'