Nov 14, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Someone (sorry, I can’t dig through the comments and find out who) brought up the concept of an open thread, a place for you the readers to comment on whatever you think the topic of conversation should be. Since giving the readers what they want is a good way to get people to read your blog, I figured I’d accommodate.
What I’ll do is start with a suggested topic via a quote. Today it’s from Ryan Kerrigan. The quote will serve as the conversation starter; as the term “open thread” implies, you can comment on anything you’d like to.
Kerrigan talks about the challenges of facing Eagles RB Shady McCoy, who shredded the defense in the season opener.
We’ve faced all of the good ones Adrian Peterson and, last year, Marshawn Lynch but Shady McCoy has one of the best jump cuts I’ve ever seen. He’s difficult with the ball in his hands. You’ve got to get hats on the ball with him.
The floor is yours.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins draft board: Quarterback
- GM's history points to an edge rusher with Redskins' top pick
- What's the best case win total for the 2015 Redskins?
- 25 Redskins questions: What will the 2015 record be?
- Joe Theismann agrees with decision to name RG3 the starter
- Who were McCloughan's best late-round picks?
- Eagles chase for Mariota might not be over
- Report: Top WR visited the Redskins
- For Garçon, Redskins must improve in 2015 or "it's all bad"
- Redskins sending coaches to meet with top edge rusher