Nov 14, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
Someone (sorry, I can’t dig through the comments and find out who) brought up the concept of an open thread, a place for you the readers to comment on whatever you think the topic of conversation should be. Since giving the readers what they want is a good way to get people to read your blog, I figured I’d accommodate.
What I’ll do is start with a suggested topic via a quote. Today it’s from Ryan Kerrigan. The quote will serve as the conversation starter; as the term “open thread” implies, you can comment on anything you’d like to.
Kerrigan talks about the challenges of facing Eagles RB Shady McCoy, who shredded the defense in the season opener.
We’ve faced all of the good ones Adrian Peterson and, last year, Marshawn Lynch but Shady McCoy has one of the best jump cuts I’ve ever seen. He’s difficult with the ball in his hands. You’ve got to get hats on the ball with him.
The floor is yours.
Follow Us On Twitter
- RG3 sets 'record straight' on Instagram snafu
- Redskins trim roster releasing OT Smith, moving Galette to IR
- Griffin no longer the starter but he's still on the Redskins—for now
- Redskins trim roster down to 75 after first round of cuts
- If his big chance is going to last, Cousins must cut down on turnovers
- Mike Shanahan: Kirk Cousins 'is a franchise quarterback'
- Redskins players don't seem surprised by big QB news
- Cousins on how RG3 has handled news of being benched
- Cousins on starting, getting vote of confidence from Gruden
- RG3's Redskin career: How did we get to where we are today?