Nov 7, 2013, 7:54 PM EDT
As we have been for the past several weeks, JP Finlay and I will be hanging out on Redskins Pulse on CSN Washington to chat about the Redskins-Vikings game. There’s plenty of room, so I want to see all of you there.
I’ll also be talking about the game on Twitter. You can find me there @Rich_TandlerCSN.
If chatting and/or tweeting aren’t your thing, leave your questions/comments in the comments section right in this post. I’ll try to get by to answer/comment back when I have a chance.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins Playbook: How serious is Jamison Crowder's injury situation?
- Need to Know: Numbers game on Redskins O-line is taking shape
- Demaryius Thomas to Josh Norman: Where's your Super Bowl ring?
- Josh Norman on increased attention: I'm no longer the underdog
- Redskins RB Matt Jones on shoulder rehab: I'm making big strides
- Jay Gruden: Josh Doctson may play in Redskins' opening game
- Joe Theismann reacts to RG3 tattoo, points out he's 'not even divorced yet'
- Starbucks butchered Redskins rookie Su'a Cravens name so bad he now uses a pseudonym
- Jones says he's feeling better, praises Redskins' other running backs
- Reports: Cowboys' Dez Bryant suffers concussion, will miss preseason game