Nov 7, 2013, 7:54 PM EST
As we have been for the past several weeks, JP Finlay and I will be hanging out on Redskins Pulse on CSN Washington to chat about the Redskins-Vikings game. There’s plenty of room, so I want to see all of you there.
I’ll also be talking about the game on Twitter. You can find me there @Rich_TandlerCSN.
If chatting and/or tweeting aren’t your thing, leave your questions/comments in the comments section right in this post. I’ll try to get by to answer/comment back when I have a chance.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Trent Williams 'optimistic' about playing in Indy
- Robert Griffin III addresses media for first time since benching
- Despite No. 3 status, Cousins remains confident
- Gruden: Allen, Snyder 'all on board' with decision to bench RG3
- Can Colt McCoy get the Redskins offense going?
- Production the bottom line in RG3 decision
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching
- Redskins teammates 'surprised' by RG3's benching
- McCoy: 'I don't know if I was benched, per se'
- Porter to injured reserve; Biggers, Hatcher out of practice