Nov 7, 2013, 7:54 PM EDT
As we have been for the past several weeks, JP Finlay and I will be hanging out on Redskins Pulse on CSN Washington to chat about the Redskins-Vikings game. There’s plenty of room, so I want to see all of you there.
I’ll also be talking about the game on Twitter. You can find me there @Rich_TandlerCSN.
If chatting and/or tweeting aren’t your thing, leave your questions/comments in the comments section right in this post. I’ll try to get by to answer/comment back when I have a chance.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice
- RG3 says he will lean on his teammates in return
- Don't look for Redskins to repeat 'over the top' defense
- Second Hall injury leaves future with Skins in question
- OPEN THREAD: Run game key for RG3 to succeed