Nov 7, 2013, 7:54 PM EDT
As we have been for the past several weeks, JP Finlay and I will be hanging out on Redskins Pulse on CSN Washington to chat about the Redskins-Vikings game. There’s plenty of room, so I want to see all of you there.
I’ll also be talking about the game on Twitter. You can find me there @Rich_TandlerCSN.
If chatting and/or tweeting aren’t your thing, leave your questions/comments in the comments section right in this post. I’ll try to get by to answer/comment back when I have a chance.
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeAngelo Hall 'trying to be like Mamba' coming off Achilles tear
- Redskins' Gruden sees RG3 in a 'steady climb'
- Redskins get good news on David Amerson's injury
- Redskins’ McCloughan: Opponents 'are going to be sore'
- Hall sets record straight on pizza-centric torn Achilles story
- Eagles lose linebacker to torn ACL for second straight year
- Gruden on Griffin: 'I feel like he's on a steady climb'
- Trent Williams contract talks still ongoing
- Redskins CB David Amerson suffers possible shoulder injury
- Diehard Redskins fan converts lawn into insane Redskins shrine