Oct 27, 2013, 4:16 PM EDT
I’ll be chatting about Redskins-Broncos today in a couple of different places. Over on CSNwashington.com, I’ll be jumping into the chat on Redskins Pulse. That’s our interactive area that is great to check out at any time but especially on game days.
I’ll also be on Twitter with thoughts, observations, and commentary. You can check that on at @Rich_TandlerCSN.
Thanks, see you on Redskins Pulse.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Hall sets record straight on pizza-centric torn Achilles story
- Eagles lose linebacker to torn ACL for second straight year
- Gruden on Griffin: 'I feel like he's on a steady climb'
- Trent Williams contract talks still ongoing
- Redskins CB David Amerson suffers possible shoulder injury
- Diehard Redskins fan converts lawn into insane Redskins shrine
- DeSean Jackson might just be right when he says nobody can cover him
- 2015 Fantasy Football rankings: The top 100
- Shoulder injury likely to cost rookie full season
- Redskins practice report, Day 5: RG3 sharp in 2-minute work