Oct 27, 2013, 4:16 PM EDT
I’ll be chatting about Redskins-Broncos today in a couple of different places. Over on CSNwashington.com, I’ll be jumping into the chat on Redskins Pulse. That’s our interactive area that is great to check out at any time but especially on game days.
I’ll also be on Twitter with thoughts, observations, and commentary. You can check that on at @Rich_TandlerCSN.
Thanks, see you on Redskins Pulse.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Demaryius Thomas to Josh Norman: Where's your Super Bowl ring?
- Josh Norman on increased attention: I'm no longer the underdog
- Redskins RB Matt Jones on shoulder rehab: I'm making big strides
- Jay Gruden: Josh Doctson may play in Redskins' opening game
- Joe Theismann reacts to RG3 tattoo, points out he's 'not even divorced yet'
- Starbucks butchered Redskins rookie Su'a Cravens name so bad he now uses a pseudonym
- Jones says he's feeling better, praises Redskins' other running backs
- Reports: Cowboys' Dez Bryant suffers concussion, will miss preseason game
- Redskins Playbook: Battle for running back reps is on
- Redskins’ left guard competition still undecided