Oct 27, 2013, 4:16 PM EDT
I’ll be chatting about Redskins-Broncos today in a couple of different places. Over on CSNwashington.com, I’ll be jumping into the chat on Redskins Pulse. That’s our interactive area that is great to check out at any time but especially on game days.
I’ll also be on Twitter with thoughts, observations, and commentary. You can check that on at @Rich_TandlerCSN.
Thanks, see you on Redskins Pulse.
Follow Us On Twitter
- How Cousins managed to get it done this time vs. Eagles
- Redskins-Eagles: 5 things we learned in Washington's win
- New threat emerges as Redskins backfield grows from two to three-headed monster
- Garcon: 'Kirk is definitely growing'
- Gruden happy that Redskins 'finally' rallied in fourth quarter
- Garçon returns after suffering knee injury
- Redskins come back late to beat Eagles, 23-20
- Redskins blanking Eagles 13-0 at half
- Kerrigan leaves game with injury, returns for second half
- Redskins have A LOT of salary cap money on the inactive list vs Eagles