Oct 27, 2013, 4:16 PM EDT
I’ll be chatting about Redskins-Broncos today in a couple of different places. Over on CSNwashington.com, I’ll be jumping into the chat on Redskins Pulse. That’s our interactive area that is great to check out at any time but especially on game days.
I’ll also be on Twitter with thoughts, observations, and commentary. You can check that on at @Rich_TandlerCSN.
Thanks, see you on Redskins Pulse.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Stephen A. Smith mocks Redskins again after loss to Lions
- Redskins injury report: Team will monitor Williams, Scherff
- Jordan Reed will practice for Redskins, but he's still not cleared to play vs. Bengals
- Josh Norman's return from concussion could be complicated by London travel
- Initial Trent Williams injury news is 'good,' per CSN source
- What should the Redskins do at running back?
- Effective in Detroit but lacking big plays, Kirk Cousins says 'I go where my reads take me'
- Did DeSean Jackson take a shot at Redskins' offense on Instagram?
- Redskins' loss leaves them in a muddled situation
- Need to Know: Redskins vs. Lions by the numbers—Two firsts for Rob Kelley