Oct 27, 2013, 4:16 PM EDT
I’ll be chatting about Redskins-Broncos today in a couple of different places. Over on CSNwashington.com, I’ll be jumping into the chat on Redskins Pulse. That’s our interactive area that is great to check out at any time but especially on game days.
I’ll also be on Twitter with thoughts, observations, and commentary. You can check that on at @Rich_TandlerCSN.
Thanks, see you on Redskins Pulse.
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeSean Jackson on 2016 Redskins: Nobody believes in us. We don't really care
- Need to Know: When healthy, Redskins' Lauvao will have to earn his job back
- Redskins' Josh Doctson not sure when he will return, won't rush Achilles injury
- Redskins' RT Moses is taking nothing for granted
- Gruden gives timeline for Perry Riley, Shawn Lauvao return from injury
- Gruden's advice for injured Josh Doctson: Be patient and hurry up
- Cousins confident but for now 'it's all just talk'
- Kirk Cousins happy with pay raise, won't have any complaints
- Junior Galette willing to 'travel around the world' in order to avoid surgery
- OPEN THREAD: Does a healthy Ryan Kerrigan make up for the loss of Junior Galette?