Oct 20, 2013, 12:32 PM EDT
I’ll be chatting about Redskins-Bears today over at Redskins Pulse on CSNwashington.com. I’ll also be piping in on Twitter @Rich_TandlerCSN. If you have a question/comment you want to direct to me, Twitter is the best way to go.
Also, free to leave your thoughts here in the comment section.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Browns WR Josh Gordon decides he needs to enter rehab
- Gruden presser wrapup: Redskins' Jackson should be ready for Browns
- Duke Ihenacho: Obviously I want to be playing but it's the coach's decision
- Signed off Redskins practice squad, center Austin Reiter could start for Browns
- Redskins have been protecting Kirk Cousins well
- Redskins Playbook: Nothing certain for Redskins at left guard
- Many changes in Redskins secondary but David Bruton healthy, ready to go
- After shadowing Odell Beckham, Redskins have different plans for Josh Norman against Terrelle Pryor
- Redskins rookie Robert Kelley has funny, honest reaction to his first NFL carries
- New Redskins center Sullivan says he'll be ready quickly