Aug 27, 2013, 6:56 PM EDT
The NFL has reported that cornerback Richard Crawford, who the Redskins waived with an injury designation on Tuesday, was not claimed by another NFL team and will be added to Washington’s injured reserve list.
The second-year player was slated to return punts and be a reserve cornerback on the team before his injury on Saturday. He suffered damage to multiple ligaments in his left knee, including a torn ACL, while returning a punt in a preseason game against the Bills.
Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who was waived with an injury designation at the same time, also cleared waivers and will be added to the Redskins’ injured reserve.
Follow Us On Twitter
- OPEN THREAD: Can Amerson, Breeland slow down Dez Bryant?
- Breeland plans to get physical with Cowboys' Bryant
- Brian Westbrook talks Alfred Morris, DeMarco Murray, and the Ravens
- Trent Murphy looking to become playmaker for Redskins
- How has McCoy's relationship with Cousins, RG3 changed?
- Hatcher: 'No extra emotions involved, just another game'
- Gruden tries to fuel Redskins-Cowboys rivalry
- Gruden: Riley will reclaim starting job when healthy
- Gruden: 'Odds are Colt will be the starter'
- Gruden brothers reunited on Monday night