Practice report: Reed steals the show

Aug 14, 2013, 7:09 PM EST

There was only one practice session today but it was a long one, running almost three hours. Here are the observations from today via @Rich_TandlerCSN and @TarikCSN:

1. redskinsdad - Aug 14, 2013 at 7:37 PM

This format is awful . I want some analysis not the tweets you do during the practice . I can get that off your twitter . To me this format is boring and lazy Go back to the old way !!!

• crzyvgs - Aug 14, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I absolutely agree!! This format is terrible. At this point I would take bullet points over this twitter feed crap. Glad you said something redskinsdad!

2. rtandler - Aug 15, 2013 at 5:40 AM

I do appreciate the comments, folks. There is only one more practice report this year–we can’t watch practice once they go back to Redskins Park–so I’ll probably do it the way I have been, the Twitter format, and then reevaluate between now and camp next year. The issue is that a lot of people like the live tweets of practice, some like the detailed practice reports and it’s almost impossible to do both. But given 49 weeks to figure it out I might be able to come up with a better way.

Again, thanks for reading and for the feedback, always happy to take constructive criticism.

3. goskins44 - Aug 15, 2013 at 5:53 AM

@ Rich – One though might be to do the tweets, then report but add some context and depth or/and fill in some gaps if there are any. It might provide a compromise between both.

But if you have to pick just one I agree with the comments above. I would prefer the more detailed reports.

• rtandler - Aug 15, 2013 at 6:15 AM

That’s a good thought. Some tweets but add details im between. Thanks.

4. clinton caffee - Aug 15, 2013 at 9:40 AM

How is Brian orakpo doing against the run.He didn’t look very good

5. aprilwalker2013 - Aug 15, 2013 at 5:23 PM

I like your reports!! Any way you choose to do them is fine by me!
    HTTR