Aug 12, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
RICHMOND—There were a few positive injury signs as the Redskins took the field for their walkthrough practice on Monday morning and some that were not so encouraging.
—Jordan Reed, who has not practiced in a week due to a foot injury, came out for the session without the walking boot he was wearing after his injury.
—Donte Stallworth, who has been fighting a hamstring pull that forced him out of Thursday’s preseason game, was dressed and on the field for the walkthrough.
—Safety Phillip Thomas, who suffered a sprained foot against the Titans, was not seen going out to the field.
—Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who separated his shoulder during the game, headed out to the field but without a jersey. Mike Shanahan said on Saturday that the timetable for his recovery was unclear.
It should be noted that participation in the walkthrough does not necessarily mean that a player will be a full go in the regular, padded practice in the afternoon.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Some Redskins focus on Bucs, others on Steelers
- Redskins vs Buccaneers: 5 things to watch in game with major weather concerns
- Forced to make decision on rookie, Redskins move Keith Marshall to injured reserve
- After Tony Romo injury, a new odds favorite emerges in NFC East
- Redskins' Trent Williams on Stephen Paea and Perry Riley release: 'It's tough, man'
- Redskins release Perry Riley, Stephen Paea in roster trim-down
- Redskins Playbook: QB Sudfeld now on a compressed learning schedule
- NFL had no choice but to move Redskins vs. Bucs
- Need to Know: Who has the upper hand in the Redskins' left guard competition?
- Redskins preseason finale moved to Wednesday due to inclement weather