Aug 12, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
RICHMOND—There were a few positive injury signs as the Redskins took the field for their walkthrough practice on Monday morning and some that were not so encouraging.
—Jordan Reed, who has not practiced in a week due to a foot injury, came out for the session without the walking boot he was wearing after his injury.
—Donte Stallworth, who has been fighting a hamstring pull that forced him out of Thursday’s preseason game, was dressed and on the field for the walkthrough.
—Safety Phillip Thomas, who suffered a sprained foot against the Titans, was not seen going out to the field.
—Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who separated his shoulder during the game, headed out to the field but without a jersey. Mike Shanahan said on Saturday that the timetable for his recovery was unclear.
It should be noted that participation in the walkthrough does not necessarily mean that a player will be a full go in the regular, padded practice in the afternoon.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins sign 13 undrafted free agents
- Jordan Reed doesn't see how defenses will be able to keep up with Redskins' legion of receivers
- Jordan Reed eager to prove he's worth the money
- Jordan Reed discusses big contract extension with the Redskins
- Redskins get a draft pick in the fold
- Redskins building a long-term core of star players
- Reed deal a big item off of Redskins to-do list
- Redskins make Jordan Reed second-highest paid tight end in NFL
- What do sports books think of Doctson's chances to win Rookie of the Year?
- After 2016 NFL Draft, Redskins Super Bowl odds shift for next season