Aug 12, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
RICHMOND—There were a few positive injury signs as the Redskins took the field for their walkthrough practice on Monday morning and some that were not so encouraging.
—Jordan Reed, who has not practiced in a week due to a foot injury, came out for the session without the walking boot he was wearing after his injury.
—Donte Stallworth, who has been fighting a hamstring pull that forced him out of Thursday’s preseason game, was dressed and on the field for the walkthrough.
—Safety Phillip Thomas, who suffered a sprained foot against the Titans, was not seen going out to the field.
—Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who separated his shoulder during the game, headed out to the field but without a jersey. Mike Shanahan said on Saturday that the timetable for his recovery was unclear.
It should be noted that participation in the walkthrough does not necessarily mean that a player will be a full go in the regular, padded practice in the afternoon.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Week 8 Starts and Sits: Sammy Watkins set for success
- Rotoworld's Kay Adams on Alfred Morris' fantasy value
- Larry Michael makes his Redskins-Cowboys pick
- Tom Compton to replace Tyler Polumbus at right tackle
- Redskins getting close to full health
- RG3 quotes Churchill, leaves door open to playing vs. Dallas
- OPEN THREAD: Can Amerson, Breeland slow down Dez Bryant?
- With Riley on the mend, Will Compton could return to bench
- Breeland plans to get physical with Cowboys' Bryant
- Brian Westbrook talks Alfred Morris, DeMarco Murray, and the Ravens