Aug 12, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
RICHMOND—There were a few positive injury signs as the Redskins took the field for their walkthrough practice on Monday morning and some that were not so encouraging.
—Jordan Reed, who has not practiced in a week due to a foot injury, came out for the session without the walking boot he was wearing after his injury.
—Donte Stallworth, who has been fighting a hamstring pull that forced him out of Thursday’s preseason game, was dressed and on the field for the walkthrough.
—Safety Phillip Thomas, who suffered a sprained foot against the Titans, was not seen going out to the field.
—Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who separated his shoulder during the game, headed out to the field but without a jersey. Mike Shanahan said on Saturday that the timetable for his recovery was unclear.
It should be noted that participation in the walkthrough does not necessarily mean that a player will be a full go in the regular, padded practice in the afternoon.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Cakes thinks the Falcons and Redskins will be a snoozefest
- Local Chipotle crowns Cousins 'King Kirk'
- Redskins grades: Trent Williams does well, but surprises galore from Pro Football Focus
- Fantasy Fix: Hankerson, roster strategy and Week 5 Waver Wire
- Penalties still a problem for the Redskins
- Redskins getting strong contributions from five 2015 draft picks
- Tarik El-Bashir reports from Redskins Park on a victory Monday
- Need to Know: Redskins accountability in action
- Redskins' Gruden: 'They have to earn the right to be a starter'
- Jordan Reed suffered multiple injuries against the Eagles