Aug 12, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
RICHMOND—There were a few positive injury signs as the Redskins took the field for their walkthrough practice on Monday morning and some that were not so encouraging.
—Jordan Reed, who has not practiced in a week due to a foot injury, came out for the session without the walking boot he was wearing after his injury.
—Donte Stallworth, who has been fighting a hamstring pull that forced him out of Thursday’s preseason game, was dressed and on the field for the walkthrough.
—Safety Phillip Thomas, who suffered a sprained foot against the Titans, was not seen going out to the field.
—Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who separated his shoulder during the game, headed out to the field but without a jersey. Mike Shanahan said on Saturday that the timetable for his recovery was unclear.
It should be noted that participation in the walkthrough does not necessarily mean that a player will be a full go in the regular, padded practice in the afternoon.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. adds to his Redskins collection
- Baylor unveils RG3 statue at ceremony to open new stadium
- Redskins add Crawford, Thompson and 6 others to practice squad
- Texans trade for Mallett ahead of matchup vs. Redskins
- Redskins claim safety Duke Ihenacho
- Redskins depth chart: Turmoil at safety
- Depth chart analysis: No big surprises on defensive front
- Redskins depth chart: Stars and potential all over at skill positions
- Redskins depth chart: Veteran starters, young depth on O-line
- RGIII's super believable trick shot (VIDEO)