Aug 12, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
RICHMOND—There were a few positive injury signs as the Redskins took the field for their walkthrough practice on Monday morning and some that were not so encouraging.
—Jordan Reed, who has not practiced in a week due to a foot injury, came out for the session without the walking boot he was wearing after his injury.
—Donte Stallworth, who has been fighting a hamstring pull that forced him out of Thursday’s preseason game, was dressed and on the field for the walkthrough.
—Safety Phillip Thomas, who suffered a sprained foot against the Titans, was not seen going out to the field.
—Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who separated his shoulder during the game, headed out to the field but without a jersey. Mike Shanahan said on Saturday that the timetable for his recovery was unclear.
It should be noted that participation in the walkthrough does not necessarily mean that a player will be a full go in the regular, padded practice in the afternoon.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden liked 'live' hitting sessions, but won't do it often
- Bruce Allen calls playing RG3 early in 2013 "disrespectful"
- Redskins training camp report, day 5: Things get chippy
- Jay Gruden on the first day of hitting (VIDEO)
- Pierre Garçon injured during Redskins training camp
- Redskins sign OLB Everette Brown
- Redskins to hit the field in full pads
- OPEN THREAD: Reactions to Brandon Jenkins release
- Redskins' rookie Trent Murphy arrives early, stays late
- Meriweather interrupts interview to pump up Amerson (VIDEO)