Aug 12, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
RICHMOND—There were a few positive injury signs as the Redskins took the field for their walkthrough practice on Monday morning and some that were not so encouraging.
—Jordan Reed, who has not practiced in a week due to a foot injury, came out for the session without the walking boot he was wearing after his injury.
—Donte Stallworth, who has been fighting a hamstring pull that forced him out of Thursday’s preseason game, was dressed and on the field for the walkthrough.
—Safety Phillip Thomas, who suffered a sprained foot against the Titans, was not seen going out to the field.
—Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who separated his shoulder during the game, headed out to the field but without a jersey. Mike Shanahan said on Saturday that the timetable for his recovery was unclear.
It should be noted that participation in the walkthrough does not necessarily mean that a player will be a full go in the regular, padded practice in the afternoon.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Week 8 fantasy rankings: Don't sleep on Calvin Johnson
- Jason Hatcher balances emotions in return to Dallas
- Griffin could be out until after Redskins' bye
- OPEN THREAD: Can the Redskins slow DeMarco Murray?
- Gruden happy with progress of young players on defense
- Gruden avoiding mistakes of 2013 in handling Griffin rehab
- Who will the Redskins start at QB Monday night?
- Redskins Park notes and quotes--McCoy wouldn't trade his past experiences
- Gruden says what it'll take for RG3 to start Monday
- Gruden glad Skins picked McCoy up off the 'streets'