Aug 12, 2013, 10:38 AM EDT
RICHMOND—There were a few positive injury signs as the Redskins took the field for their walkthrough practice on Monday morning and some that were not so encouraging.
—Jordan Reed, who has not practiced in a week due to a foot injury, came out for the session without the walking boot he was wearing after his injury.
—Donte Stallworth, who has been fighting a hamstring pull that forced him out of Thursday’s preseason game, was dressed and on the field for the walkthrough.
—Safety Phillip Thomas, who suffered a sprained foot against the Titans, was not seen going out to the field.
—Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who separated his shoulder during the game, headed out to the field but without a jersey. Mike Shanahan said on Saturday that the timetable for his recovery was unclear.
It should be noted that participation in the walkthrough does not necessarily mean that a player will be a full go in the regular, padded practice in the afternoon.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Tandler talks Dale Jr., Skins training camp and team expectations
- NFL Network's Albert Breer explains the next steps for Brady & NFL
- Reiter has aspirations of making 53-man roster
- Patriots release statement regarding NFL's decision
- Darrell Green is the winner of the Redskins' 'Best of the Best' bracket
- Kam Chancellor pays tribute to Sean Taylor -- again
- NFL explains decision to uphold Tom Brady suspension
- OPEN THREAD: Who will 'Skins miss most - Helu, Chester or Polumbus?
- Darrell Green, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. bond over 'Best of the Best'
- Redskins training camp preview: Offense