Aug 12, 2013, 10:38 AM EST
RICHMOND—There were a few positive injury signs as the Redskins took the field for their walkthrough practice on Monday morning and some that were not so encouraging.
—Jordan Reed, who has not practiced in a week due to a foot injury, came out for the session without the walking boot he was wearing after his injury.
—Donte Stallworth, who has been fighting a hamstring pull that forced him out of Thursday’s preseason game, was dressed and on the field for the walkthrough.
—Safety Phillip Thomas, who suffered a sprained foot against the Titans, was not seen going out to the field.
—Linebacker Jeremy Kimbrough, who separated his shoulder during the game, headed out to the field but without a jersey. Mike Shanahan said on Saturday that the timetable for his recovery was unclear.
It should be noted that participation in the walkthrough does not necessarily mean that a player will be a full go in the regular, padded practice in the afternoon.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' RG3: 'We are not a fragmented team'
- Redskins DL Bowen out 6 months after surgery
- RG3: Redskins have 'a winning recipe'
- Redskins OL Maurice Hurt to season-ending IR
- Redskins injury list grows longer
- Redskins' offense losing steam in second half
- After knocking him down, Tuck gives RG3 a lift.
- Where are we? The state of the Redskins after 12 games
- RG3 taking too many hits according to Rolle
- OPEN THREAD: Players need to prove themselves