Aug 8, 2013, 9:02 PM EDT
The Redskins’ defense forced a three and out on the Titans’ first possession but they raised concerns about their rushing defense on their next two drives. On the Titans’ first play after a Washington TD, Chris Johnson rolled 58 yards for a touchdown. There were issues on all three levels of the defense as nose tackle Chris Neild got pushed back, linebacker Brian Orakpo took a bad angle, and safety Bacarri Rambo got faked out of his shoes after Johnson broke into the secondary.
The Redskins went three and out behind Rex Grossman and the Titans started to march again. Shon Green found a huge hole on the right side of the defense and rumbled 19 yards. He went untouched until Rambo gave him a shove in frustration after he had crossed the goal line, drawing a 15-yard flag.
The Titans lead the Redskins 14-7 early in the second quarter.
Follow Us On Twitter
- OPEN THREAD: Seems important for RG3, Redskins, but it's still preseason
- RG3, O-line among things to watch in Redskins vs. Ravens
- Cooley refuses to abandon comeback bid
- Cooley not giving up on comeback plan
- Redskins' Griffin cleared to play by independent neurologist
- Griffin's goal: Lead starters to a touchdown Saturday night
- Has Redskins QB Cousins shaken his interception problems?
- RG3 on Lions game: 'We just had a bad outing'
- Gruden takes issue with being called 'fat ass'
- Concussion or not, RG3 turns page to Ravens