Jul 31, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
RICHMOND–You know, those of us in the media might be guilty of fawning over Robert Griffin III sometimes. But then you see a picture like this, Griffin getting a kiss from 99-year-old Georgia Poole of Prince George County in Virginia and you relize that maybe you can’t say too many good things about the guy.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins have been protecting Cousins well
- Redskins Playbook: Nothing certain for Redskins at left guard
- Many changes in Redskins secondary but David Bruton healthy, ready to go
- After shadowing Odell Beckham, Redskins have different plans for Josh Norman against Terrelle Pryor
- Redskins rookie Robert Kelley has funny, honest reaction to his first NFL carries
- New Redskins center Sullivan says he'll be ready quickly
- Don't mess with Trent Williams. Seriously. Watch this video.
- Even without Robert Griffin III's return, Redskins-Browns is plenty big
- Need to Know: Are the Redskins committed to the run?
- If hairline fracture not enough, Cowboys Dez Bryant reportedly fined