Jul 31, 2013, 1:48 PM EDT
RICHMOND–You know, those of us in the media might be guilty of fawning over Robert Griffin III sometimes. But then you see a picture like this, Griffin getting a kiss from 99-year-old Georgia Poole of Prince George County in Virginia and you relize that maybe you can’t say too many good things about the guy.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden wants Redskins to be stronger and in better 'football shape'
- Draft chatter: Redskins-Rams hypothetical trade a fair one
- The Redskins have spent a ton of draft resources on quarterbacks
- 25 Redskins questions: Who replaces Orakpo?
- OPEN THREAD: How much can Redskins get in trade for No. 5 pick?
- Backup running back by committee for the Redskins?
- Knighton's decision to bet on himself impressed Redskins
- Comments of the Week: Who said what about RG3?
- Lack of ties to current players helps Redskins GM make evaluations
- Redskins Draft Countdown: Penn State safety Adrian Amos