Sep 11, 2009, 2:43 PM EDT
The New York Giants will be without one of their starting cornerbacks when they take on the Washington Redskins on Sunday.
The Friday injury report has Aaron Ross listed as out of the game with a hamstring injury.
One of the players who would face an increased role in the wake of Ross’ absence might not suit up on Sunday either. Cornerback Kevin Dockery, also suffering from a hamstring problem, is listed as questionable.
Two reserves, tackle Adam Koets and linebacker Chris Sintim, are doubtful.
The Redskins will only be able to exploit New York’s cornerback woes if Jason Campbell gets time to throw and that’s problematic.
For Washington, cornerback Carlos Rogers and tackle Mike Williams are probable.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins draft board: Quarterback
- GM's history points to an edge rusher with Redskins' top pick
- What's the best case win total for the 2015 Redskins?
- 25 Redskins questions: What will the 2015 record be?
- Joe Theismann agrees with decision to name RG3 the starter
- Who were McCloughan's best late-round picks?
- Eagles chase for Mariota might not be over
- Report: Top WR visited the Redskins
- For Garçon, Redskins must improve in 2015 or "it's all bad"
- Redskins sending coaches to meet with top edge rusher