Sep 11, 2009, 2:43 PM EDT
The New York Giants will be without one of their starting cornerbacks when they take on the Washington Redskins on Sunday.
The Friday injury report has Aaron Ross listed as out of the game with a hamstring injury.
One of the players who would face an increased role in the wake of Ross’ absence might not suit up on Sunday either. Cornerback Kevin Dockery, also suffering from a hamstring problem, is listed as questionable.
Two reserves, tackle Adam Koets and linebacker Chris Sintim, are doubtful.
The Redskins will only be able to exploit New York’s cornerback woes if Jason Campbell gets time to throw and that’s problematic.
For Washington, cornerback Carlos Rogers and tackle Mike Williams are probable.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins don't offer Seastrunk a practice squad spot
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. adds to his Redskins collection
- 5 observations on the Redskins' 53-man roster
- Baylor unveils RG3 statue at ceremony to open new stadium
- Redskins add Crawford, Thompson and 6 others to practice squad
- Texans trade for Mallett ahead of matchup vs. Redskins
- Redskins claim safety Duke Ihenacho
- Redskins depth chart: Turmoil at safety
- Depth chart analysis: No big surprises on defensive front
- Redskins depth chart: Stars and potential all over at skill positions