Sep 11, 2009, 2:43 PM EDT
The New York Giants will be without one of their starting cornerbacks when they take on the Washington Redskins on Sunday.
The Friday injury report has Aaron Ross listed as out of the game with a hamstring injury.
One of the players who would face an increased role in the wake of Ross’ absence might not suit up on Sunday either. Cornerback Kevin Dockery, also suffering from a hamstring problem, is listed as questionable.
Two reserves, tackle Adam Koets and linebacker Chris Sintim, are doubtful.
The Redskins will only be able to exploit New York’s cornerback woes if Jason Campbell gets time to throw and that’s problematic.
For Washington, cornerback Carlos Rogers and tackle Mike Williams are probable.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Fantasy Fix: Nick Foles vs. Redskins top-ranked defense
- Will Kirk Cousins take advantage of latest opportunity?
- Redskins' Jason Hatcher gets small surprise from NFL
- What they're saying about the Redskins--Bullish on Cousins
- Kay Adams on Kirk Cousins' fantasy value (VIDEO)
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be repeated'
- Redskins get bad news on Jordan Reed's status for Sunday
- With Forbath questionable, Redskins will have kicker insurance
- DeSean Jackson is listed as questionable for Sunday
- Redskins' Gruden 'will not hesitate one bit' to turn to Ryan Grant if needed