Sep 11, 2009, 2:43 PM EST
The New York Giants will be without one of their starting cornerbacks when they take on the Washington Redskins on Sunday.
The Friday injury report has Aaron Ross listed as out of the game with a hamstring injury.
One of the players who would face an increased role in the wake of Ross’ absence might not suit up on Sunday either. Cornerback Kevin Dockery, also suffering from a hamstring problem, is listed as questionable.
Two reserves, tackle Adam Koets and linebacker Chris Sintim, are doubtful.
The Redskins will only be able to exploit New York’s cornerback woes if Jason Campbell gets time to throw and that’s problematic.
For Washington, cornerback Carlos Rogers and tackle Mike Williams are probable.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Report: Vick says playing for Skins would be a dream come true
- Tarik El-Bashir and Clifton Brown talk Ravens, Redskins
- Hines Ward talks RG3, Ravens and Johnny Football
- DeSean Jackson says he's over the Eagles
- Gruden likes the Redskins 'core' of players
- Redskins' Gruden thinks what he says about RG3 gets "twisted"
- Jordan Reed misses practices for child's birth
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Wish list shouldn't start with Winston, Mariota
- Trent Williams, Jason Hatcher sidelined Wednesday
- OPEN THREAD: Is Alfred Morris the key to beating Eagles?