Sep 10, 2009, 7:28 AM EDT
The daily injury report looks pretty good for the Washington Redskins. For the New York Giants, not so much.
Washington had two players, Carlos Rogers and Mike Williams, listed as being limited in practice. Rogers is nursing that calf injury he’s been dealing with since early in training camp and Williams has an ankle injury.
The Giants had no players listed as limited but they had four that did not practice. Among those sitting out were cornerbacks Aaron Ross and Kevin Dockery, both of whom are sitting out with hamstring injuries. Ross is a starter and, from what I heard, is unlikely to play. Dockery normally is one of the first corners off the bench and, if he can go, it’s likely that he’ll start in Ross’ place.
The official injury designations—out, doubtful, questionable, probable—will be released on Friday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Cousins brings specific skill set to Gruden's offense (VIDEO)
- Morris, Redd help kids go back-to-school shopping (VIDEO)
- Fantasy Fix: Running backs dominate Week 3 waiver wire
- Wendy's Q&A: Has the defense really improved under Haslett?
- Redskins 2013 draft class already a bust
- Redskins cut ties to safety Bacarri Rambo
- Some game plan changes coming with Cousins at QB for the Redskins
- OPEN THREAD: How to prepare for McCoy, Sproles?
- Redskins snap counts vs. Jaguars--A heavy workload for Niles Paul
- Gruden says offense will not change for Cousins (VIDEO)