Sep 10, 2009, 7:28 AM EDT
The daily injury report looks pretty good for the Washington Redskins. For the New York Giants, not so much.
Washington had two players, Carlos Rogers and Mike Williams, listed as being limited in practice. Rogers is nursing that calf injury he’s been dealing with since early in training camp and Williams has an ankle injury.
The Giants had no players listed as limited but they had four that did not practice. Among those sitting out were cornerbacks Aaron Ross and Kevin Dockery, both of whom are sitting out with hamstring injuries. Ross is a starter and, from what I heard, is unlikely to play. Dockery normally is one of the first corners off the bench and, if he can go, it’s likely that he’ll start in Ross’ place.
The official injury designations—out, doubtful, questionable, probable—will be released on Friday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- OPEN THREAD: How much can Redskins get in trade for No. 5 pick?
- Backup running back by committee for the Redskins?
- Knighton's decision to bet on himself impressed Redskins
- Comments of the Week: Who said what about RG3?
- Lack of ties to current players helps Redskins GM make evaluations
- Redskins Draft Countdown: Penn State safety Adrian Amos
- OPEN THREAD: No help for Redskins offensive line until NFL Draft?
- Redskins face high roster turnover again in 2015
- Why the Redskins might not want to trade down in the draft
- Rich Tandler talks RG3 as the starter on PFT Live