Sep 10, 2009, 7:28 AM EDT
The daily injury report looks pretty good for the Washington Redskins. For the New York Giants, not so much.
Washington had two players, Carlos Rogers and Mike Williams, listed as being limited in practice. Rogers is nursing that calf injury he’s been dealing with since early in training camp and Williams has an ankle injury.
The Giants had no players listed as limited but they had four that did not practice. Among those sitting out were cornerbacks Aaron Ross and Kevin Dockery, both of whom are sitting out with hamstring injuries. Ross is a starter and, from what I heard, is unlikely to play. Dockery normally is one of the first corners off the bench and, if he can go, it’s likely that he’ll start in Ross’ place.
The official injury designations—out, doubtful, questionable, probable—will be released on Friday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins 2014 Schedule: Dates, times, TV info released
- We (reportedly) have 1/8 of the Redskins 2014 schedule
- Redskins Pulse: NFL schedule released
- RG3 will drive at RIR on Saturday
- Who will assume Fletcher's leadership role on the Redskins?
- Draft chatter: 30 players invited to NFL draft in New York
- OPEN THREAD: Where does Alfred Morris rate?
- NFL schedule release date announced
- Five players the Redskins should hope slide down in the draft
- Dan Snyder on DeSean Jackson: 'He’s really a good guy'