Sep 10, 2009, 7:28 AM EST
The daily injury report looks pretty good for the Washington Redskins. For the New York Giants, not so much.
Washington had two players, Carlos Rogers and Mike Williams, listed as being limited in practice. Rogers is nursing that calf injury he’s been dealing with since early in training camp and Williams has an ankle injury.
The Giants had no players listed as limited but they had four that did not practice. Among those sitting out were cornerbacks Aaron Ross and Kevin Dockery, both of whom are sitting out with hamstring injuries. Ross is a starter and, from what I heard, is unlikely to play. Dockery normally is one of the first corners off the bench and, if he can go, it’s likely that he’ll start in Ross’ place.
The official injury designations—out, doubtful, questionable, probable—will be released on Friday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Moses might make his first career start vs. 49ers
- Jackson on Instagram controversy: 'I'm not worried about it'
- Gruden wants to play youngsters, but they must earn it
- Jackson gives cryptic explanation for cryptic message
- Trent Williams, Jordan Reed sit out practice again
- Report: NFL considering D.C. for Bills-Jets game
- Redskins' false starts exasperate Gruden
- Fantasy Fix: Josh Gordon is back and prominent in Week 12 rankings
- OPEN THREAD: What do the Redskins have in Jordan Reed?
- Desean Jackson: 'Close call' between 49ers, Redskins