Sep 10, 2009, 7:28 AM EST
The daily injury report looks pretty good for the Washington Redskins. For the New York Giants, not so much.
Washington had two players, Carlos Rogers and Mike Williams, listed as being limited in practice. Rogers is nursing that calf injury he’s been dealing with since early in training camp and Williams has an ankle injury.
The Giants had no players listed as limited but they had four that did not practice. Among those sitting out were cornerbacks Aaron Ross and Kevin Dockery, both of whom are sitting out with hamstring injuries. Ross is a starter and, from what I heard, is unlikely to play. Dockery normally is one of the first corners off the bench and, if he can go, it’s likely that he’ll start in Ross’ place.
The official injury designations—out, doubtful, questionable, probable—will be released on Friday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Fantasy Fix Week 14: Morris more start than sit
- Redskins' rookie Amerson aims to finish strong
- Did Giants show how to stop Redskins' rushing attack?
- Need to Know: A look at 5 Redskins numbers
- (VIDEO) Mike Shanahan continues coaching and evaluating
- (VIDEO) Should fantasy owners start Alfred Morris?
- Chiefs' Poe could give Redskins big problems
- Redskins TE Jordan Reed listed as questionable
- Point-Counterpoint: Biggest surprise, disappointment
- Game preview: Chiefs at Redskins