Sep 10, 2009, 7:28 AM EDT
The daily injury report looks pretty good for the Washington Redskins. For the New York Giants, not so much.
Washington had two players, Carlos Rogers and Mike Williams, listed as being limited in practice. Rogers is nursing that calf injury he’s been dealing with since early in training camp and Williams has an ankle injury.
The Giants had no players listed as limited but they had four that did not practice. Among those sitting out were cornerbacks Aaron Ross and Kevin Dockery, both of whom are sitting out with hamstring injuries. Ross is a starter and, from what I heard, is unlikely to play. Dockery normally is one of the first corners off the bench and, if he can go, it’s likely that he’ll start in Ross’ place.
The official injury designations—out, doubtful, questionable, probable—will be released on Friday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins running back depth chart update
- Five NFL draft notes including the pick at 34
- Draft chatter: Delay of game
- Redskins' Forbath aims to build on last season's late surge
- Will Haslett's "uncuffed" defensive scheme work for the Redskins?
- No NFL schedule announcement this week
- Will Santana Moss make the Redskins' roster?
- OPEN THREAD: How many sacks for Jason Hatcher?
- Jackson reports to work at Redskins Park
- CSN's Redskins draft board: Quarterback