Sep 10, 2009, 7:28 AM EDT
The daily injury report looks pretty good for the Washington Redskins. For the New York Giants, not so much.
Washington had two players, Carlos Rogers and Mike Williams, listed as being limited in practice. Rogers is nursing that calf injury he’s been dealing with since early in training camp and Williams has an ankle injury.
The Giants had no players listed as limited but they had four that did not practice. Among those sitting out were cornerbacks Aaron Ross and Kevin Dockery, both of whom are sitting out with hamstring injuries. Ross is a starter and, from what I heard, is unlikely to play. Dockery normally is one of the first corners off the bench and, if he can go, it’s likely that he’ll start in Ross’ place.
The official injury designations—out, doubtful, questionable, probable—will be released on Friday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- At least one Eagle convinced Tebow will make team -- and play
- Redskins training camp practice report, Day 1
- News and Notes: 2015 Redskins training camp, Day 1
- Gruden: Redskins will draw own conclusions on Galette
- Gruden: Hall 'deserves right' to begin camp as starter
- Alfred Morris feels a bit out of place being regarded as a veteran
- Just like many others, Jay Gruden is very high on Trent Murphy
- Culliver excited to get started with Redskins' new-look defense
- Redskins veteran DeAngelo Hall is confident he'll start in 2015
- PFT Live: Rich Tandler talks Junior Galette and the Redskins