Sep 10, 2009, 7:28 AM EDT
The daily injury report looks pretty good for the Washington Redskins. For the New York Giants, not so much.
Washington had two players, Carlos Rogers and Mike Williams, listed as being limited in practice. Rogers is nursing that calf injury he’s been dealing with since early in training camp and Williams has an ankle injury.
The Giants had no players listed as limited but they had four that did not practice. Among those sitting out were cornerbacks Aaron Ross and Kevin Dockery, both of whom are sitting out with hamstring injuries. Ross is a starter and, from what I heard, is unlikely to play. Dockery normally is one of the first corners off the bench and, if he can go, it’s likely that he’ll start in Ross’ place.
The official injury designations—out, doubtful, questionable, probable—will be released on Friday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Who will the Redskins start at QB Monday night?
- Gruden says what it'll take for RG3 to start Monday
- Gruden glad Skins picked McCoy up off the 'streets'
- Redskins' Murphy set to make 'huge leap' Monday night
- Kerrigan says he has to step up with Orakpo out
- Fantasy Football: Week 8 buy or sell?
- Gruden says he'll make final QB decision Thursday
- Redskins' McCoy: 'I’m just going to prepare as the starter'
- Gruden: RG3 taking reps in number of roles at QB spot
- Update: Latest on RG3's return to practice field