Sep 10, 2009, 7:28 AM EDT
The daily injury report looks pretty good for the Washington Redskins. For the New York Giants, not so much.
Washington had two players, Carlos Rogers and Mike Williams, listed as being limited in practice. Rogers is nursing that calf injury he’s been dealing with since early in training camp and Williams has an ankle injury.
The Giants had no players listed as limited but they had four that did not practice. Among those sitting out were cornerbacks Aaron Ross and Kevin Dockery, both of whom are sitting out with hamstring injuries. Ross is a starter and, from what I heard, is unlikely to play. Dockery normally is one of the first corners off the bench and, if he can go, it’s likely that he’ll start in Ross’ place.
The official injury designations—out, doubtful, questionable, probable—will be released on Friday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins offensive line working on perfecting timing (VIDEO)
- Breeland: 'The game is getting slower for me'
- Redskins NT Barry Cofield returns to practice
- [PHOTOS]: The 25 worst uniforms in college football
- Rookies Moses and Long move to the right side of Redskins' O-line
- RG3: 'I said what I needed to say'
- Jay Gruden 'doubtful' for Redskins-Ravens? (VIDEO)
- Gruden: Redskins defenders must deal with new rules emphasis
- What to watch: Redskins work to adapt to new offense
- Redskins' Hall hopes RG3 will learn to stay safe