Sep 5, 2009, 7:53 PM EST
Jason Campbell and Todd Collins.
RUNNING BACKS (5)
Marcus Mason, Clinton Portis, Rock Cartwright, Mike Sellers and Ladell Betts
TIGHT ENDS (3)
Chris Cooley, Fred Davis and Todd Yoder.
Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly, Antwaan Randle El, Marko Mitchell and Santana Moss.
OFFENSIVE LINE (10)
D’Anthony Batiste (T), Chris Samuels (T), Casey Rabach (C ), Will Montgomery (C/G), Derrick Dockery (G), Mike Williams (T), Stephon Heyer (T), Chad Rinehart (G), Edwin Williams (G/C) and Randy Thomas (G).
DEFENSIVE ENDS (5)
Jeremy Jarmon, Lorenzo Alexander, Phillip Daniels, Renaldo Wynn and Andre Carter.
DEFENSIVE TACKLES (4)
Kedric Golson, Albert Haynesworth, Anthony Montgomery and Cornelius Griffin.
Rocky McIntosh, H.B. Blades, Robert Henson, London Fletcher, Chris Wilson and Brian Orakpo.
Justin Tyron, Carlos Rogers, DeAngelo Hall, Kevin Barnes, Fred Smoot and Byron Westbrook.
LaRon Landry, Reed Doughty, Kareem Moore and Chris Horton.
Hunter Smith (P), Shaun Suisham (K), and Ethan Albright (LS).
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeSean Jackson on beating NYG: 'They said we couldn't do it'
- Cousins: 'It's great to have meaningful football now in December'
- Dashon Goldson's leadership key in Redskins win over Giants
- Best of Redskins Kickoff and Postgame Live: Week 12
- Despite penalties, Jordan Reed comes up big for the Redskins
- Redskins' Kerrigan is starting to heat up
- Gruden on Cousins: 'Everybody looks up to him'
- Redskins TE Carrier day-to-day with ankle, Achilles injuries
- After important win over Giants, Joe Barry hit a hard postgame 'whip'
- Chris Baker's sandwich, 'The Swaggy Melt,' to debut at Harris Teeter