Sep 5, 2009, 7:53 PM EDT
Jason Campbell and Todd Collins.
RUNNING BACKS (5)
Marcus Mason, Clinton Portis, Rock Cartwright, Mike Sellers and Ladell Betts
TIGHT ENDS (3)
Chris Cooley, Fred Davis and Todd Yoder.
Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly, Antwaan Randle El, Marko Mitchell and Santana Moss.
OFFENSIVE LINE (10)
D’Anthony Batiste (T), Chris Samuels (T), Casey Rabach (C ), Will Montgomery (C/G), Derrick Dockery (G), Mike Williams (T), Stephon Heyer (T), Chad Rinehart (G), Edwin Williams (G/C) and Randy Thomas (G).
DEFENSIVE ENDS (5)
Jeremy Jarmon, Lorenzo Alexander, Phillip Daniels, Renaldo Wynn and Andre Carter.
DEFENSIVE TACKLES (4)
Kedric Golson, Albert Haynesworth, Anthony Montgomery and Cornelius Griffin.
Rocky McIntosh, H.B. Blades, Robert Henson, London Fletcher, Chris Wilson and Brian Orakpo.
Justin Tyron, Carlos Rogers, DeAngelo Hall, Kevin Barnes, Fred Smoot and Byron Westbrook.
LaRon Landry, Reed Doughty, Kareem Moore and Chris Horton.
Hunter Smith (P), Shaun Suisham (K), and Ethan Albright (LS).
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: What are the Redskins' strongest and weakest areas?
- Cowboys bus involved in fatal crash in Arizona
- DeSean Jackson throws out first pitch at Sunday's Nationals game
- Redskins have many options at tight end, but don't count out Niles Paul
- NTK: Redskins by the numbers—First down rushing woes must be fixed
- NTK: The Redskins week that was—Moss' top five, final word on Cousins contract
- Kirk Cousins has same odds of winning 2016/17 NFL MVP as Mark Sanchez
- Longtime NFL coach Dennis Green dead at 67; honored by Redskins great
- Eight Redskins recognized for offseason work
- Josh Norman hopes Odell Beckham Jr. circled his calendar