Sep 5, 2009, 7:53 PM EDT
Jason Campbell and Todd Collins.
RUNNING BACKS (5)
Marcus Mason, Clinton Portis, Rock Cartwright, Mike Sellers and Ladell Betts
TIGHT ENDS (3)
Chris Cooley, Fred Davis and Todd Yoder.
Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly, Antwaan Randle El, Marko Mitchell and Santana Moss.
OFFENSIVE LINE (10)
D’Anthony Batiste (T), Chris Samuels (T), Casey Rabach (C ), Will Montgomery (C/G), Derrick Dockery (G), Mike Williams (T), Stephon Heyer (T), Chad Rinehart (G), Edwin Williams (G/C) and Randy Thomas (G).
DEFENSIVE ENDS (5)
Jeremy Jarmon, Lorenzo Alexander, Phillip Daniels, Renaldo Wynn and Andre Carter.
DEFENSIVE TACKLES (4)
Kedric Golson, Albert Haynesworth, Anthony Montgomery and Cornelius Griffin.
Rocky McIntosh, H.B. Blades, Robert Henson, London Fletcher, Chris Wilson and Brian Orakpo.
Justin Tyron, Carlos Rogers, DeAngelo Hall, Kevin Barnes, Fred Smoot and Byron Westbrook.
LaRon Landry, Reed Doughty, Kareem Moore and Chris Horton.
Hunter Smith (P), Shaun Suisham (K), and Ethan Albright (LS).
Follow Us On Twitter
- Will we see Robert or RG3 on Sunday?
- Why did the Redskins wait to bring back RG3?
- What does RG3's return do for fantasy value of others?
- Redskins Nation: Griffin ready to go
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice