Sep 5, 2009, 7:53 PM EDT
Jason Campbell and Todd Collins.
RUNNING BACKS (5)
Marcus Mason, Clinton Portis, Rock Cartwright, Mike Sellers and Ladell Betts
TIGHT ENDS (3)
Chris Cooley, Fred Davis and Todd Yoder.
Devin Thomas, Malcolm Kelly, Antwaan Randle El, Marko Mitchell and Santana Moss.
OFFENSIVE LINE (10)
D’Anthony Batiste (T), Chris Samuels (T), Casey Rabach (C ), Will Montgomery (C/G), Derrick Dockery (G), Mike Williams (T), Stephon Heyer (T), Chad Rinehart (G), Edwin Williams (G/C) and Randy Thomas (G).
DEFENSIVE ENDS (5)
Jeremy Jarmon, Lorenzo Alexander, Phillip Daniels, Renaldo Wynn and Andre Carter.
DEFENSIVE TACKLES (4)
Kedric Golson, Albert Haynesworth, Anthony Montgomery and Cornelius Griffin.
Rocky McIntosh, H.B. Blades, Robert Henson, London Fletcher, Chris Wilson and Brian Orakpo.
Justin Tyron, Carlos Rogers, DeAngelo Hall, Kevin Barnes, Fred Smoot and Byron Westbrook.
LaRon Landry, Reed Doughty, Kareem Moore and Chris Horton.
Hunter Smith (P), Shaun Suisham (K), and Ethan Albright (LS).
Follow Us On Twitter
- Kirk Cousins looks good after rocky start, but is it enough?
- Bubble watch version 6.0: Predicting the Redskins’ 53-man roster
- Jones, Crowder continue strong preseason against Ravens
- Gruden refutes report regarding starting QB decision
- Chick Hernandez interrupts Trent Williams interview
- Gruden on exchange with Harbaugh: I was a little perturbed with that
- Trent Williams on new contract: 'It's a dream come true'
- Ihenacho not satisfied with first-team defense's performance
- Cousins solid in Redskins win over Ravens
- Cousins starts slow, picks up steam