Aug 23, 2009, 8:21 PM EDT
I’m lifting the following as is from Matt Terl’s Official Redskins Blog.
I had asked Chase Daniel if his performance tonight had started to answer some of the questions about his ability to transition to the NFL game. It was clearly not the first question along those lines that Daniel had answered tonight, and his answer showed a combination of amusement and exasperation.
“Guys,” he said, “it’s one game. It’s two series, really, and one play. You know, I’ve got a long way to go. I had a great showing tonight, just gotta keep working at it. That’s a long term question; time will tell.”
Everyone wants to read so much into a few series. It’s not that it’s OK to play poorly or that it’s not a positive development if one plays well. It just doesn’t mean that much one way or the other.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Fantasy Fix: Vikings conquer Week 5 waiver wire
- Redskins stock up-stock down
- Redskins Q&A: When will RG3 return?
- Redskins bringing back 2012 draft pick
- Redskins add help to struggling secondary
- Redskins snap counts vs. Giants--Some garbage-time snaps
- Redskins need to increase takeaways
- Fantasy Fix: Relaxed Aaron Rodgers, QBs rock Week 4
- DeAngelo Hall has surgery on Achilles' tendon
- Who will fill the Redskins' two open roster spots?