Aug 21, 2009, 9:00 AM EDT
Drop by here on Saturday for a live blog of the Redskins-Steelers preseason game. We’ll get going at about 7:00 with kickoff at 7:30.
The game is available on multiple outlets. It’s Comcast in HD and check your listings throughout the D. C. area, Virginia and Maryland. If you’re outside of the Redskins broadcast area, the game is live on NFL Network. If all else fails try the streaming audio at ESPN980.com or at ESPN950.com; that was active last week and it appears that the restrictions on streaming games doesn’t kick in until the regular season starts.
We had a lot of fun last week despite the rather drab performance by the Redskins; hope you can join in this week. And, by the way, you can follow along on many mobile devices and even comment on some.
See you Saturday.
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeAngelo Hall 'trying to be like Mamba' coming off Achilles tear
- Redskins' Gruden sees RG3 in a 'steady climb'
- Redskins get good news on David Amerson's injury
- Redskins’ McCloughan: Opponents 'are going to be sore'
- Hall sets record straight on pizza-centric torn Achilles story
- Eagles lose linebacker to torn ACL for second straight year
- Gruden on Griffin: 'I feel like he's on a steady climb'
- Trent Williams contract talks still ongoing
- Redskins CB David Amerson suffers possible shoulder injury
- Diehard Redskins fan converts lawn into insane Redskins shrine