Aug 15, 2009, 9:27 PM EST
My new book The Redskins Chronicle, a Journey Through the History of the Washington Redskins 1945-2008 is now available in a retail locations.
Two Days Gifts in Manassas, a family-owned business surviving in a corporate world, is carrying the book. I delivered it several cases to them today and they immediately put out on the sales floor. Actually, they put the books out after I had autographed each one of them so all of their copies are signed by the author.
I know that some of you would just rather not order online from a small business like mine so this is the first of several alternatives that are in the pipeline. I’ll announce those as they are activated.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Trent Williams 'optimistic' about playing in Indy
- Robert Griffin III addresses media for first time since benching
- Despite No. 3 status, Cousins remains confident
- Gruden: Allen, Snyder 'all on board' with decision to bench RG3
- Can Colt McCoy get the Redskins offense going?
- Production the bottom line in RG3 decision
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching
- Redskins teammates 'surprised' by RG3's benching
- McCoy: 'I don't know if I was benched, per se'
- Porter to injured reserve; Biggers, Hatcher out of practice