Aug 15, 2009, 9:27 PM EDT
My new book The Redskins Chronicle, a Journey Through the History of the Washington Redskins 1945-2008 is now available in a retail locations.
Two Days Gifts in Manassas, a family-owned business surviving in a corporate world, is carrying the book. I delivered it several cases to them today and they immediately put out on the sales floor. Actually, they put the books out after I had autographed each one of them so all of their copies are signed by the author.
I know that some of you would just rather not order online from a small business like mine so this is the first of several alternatives that are in the pipeline. I’ll announce those as they are activated.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Redskins key to the game—A big day from Cousins
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - Duke Ihenacho opens up about playing time and Mexican food
- Redskins' Josh Norman planning celebration that puts NFL in awkward spot
- Injury report: Cravens a full go in practice but status for game still uncertain
- Redskins one of the best in NFL at preventing long plays
- Redskins without two key offensive players at Thursday's practice
- A few plays here and there could have led to different results for the Redskins
- Redskins' Kirk Cousins shuts down report he's affected by criticism: 'Not accurate'
- DeAngelo Hall appreciates Brian Mitchell's response to Stephen A. Smith on Redskins comments
- Kirk Cousins has apparently never said a bad word in front of Jay Gruden