Aug 15, 2009, 9:27 PM EDT
My new book The Redskins Chronicle, a Journey Through the History of the Washington Redskins 1945-2008 is now available in a retail locations.
Two Days Gifts in Manassas, a family-owned business surviving in a corporate world, is carrying the book. I delivered it several cases to them today and they immediately put out on the sales floor. Actually, they put the books out after I had autographed each one of them so all of their copies are signed by the author.
I know that some of you would just rather not order online from a small business like mine so this is the first of several alternatives that are in the pipeline. I’ll announce those as they are activated.
Follow Us On Twitter
- What to watch: Secondary battles for Redskins and Ravens
- OPEN THREAD: Why give Redskins players playing limits?
- Brian Hoyer beats out Johnny Manziel as Browns starter
- NFL expands both practice squad size and eligibility
- Bowen renegotiation saves Redskins some cap room now, perhaps more later
- Gruden: Redskins starters to play at least a half vs. Ravens
- Fantasy Football Top 150: RG3, Charles, risers and fallers
- Gruden: 'Wasn't going to call a pass in a million years'
- DeSean Jackson: I love to 'make short passes into long gains'
- RG3 reveals his favorite play against the Browns