Aug 15, 2009, 9:27 PM EDT
My new book The Redskins Chronicle, a Journey Through the History of the Washington Redskins 1945-2008 is now available in a retail locations.
Two Days Gifts in Manassas, a family-owned business surviving in a corporate world, is carrying the book. I delivered it several cases to them today and they immediately put out on the sales floor. Actually, they put the books out after I had autographed each one of them so all of their copies are signed by the author.
I know that some of you would just rather not order online from a small business like mine so this is the first of several alternatives that are in the pipeline. I’ll announce those as they are activated.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden: 'Wasn't going to call a pass in a million years'
- DeSean Jackson: I love to 'make short passes into long gains'
- RG3 reveals his favorite play against the Browns
- What to watch: O-line a strength for the Redskins?
- Wendy's Q&A: Will RG3 ever learn how to slide?
- Browns Paul Kruger 'surprised' RG3 took off running
- DeSean Jackson dubs his debut with the Redskins a success
- VIDEO: Redskins display pregame show of solidarity with Ferguson protesters
- Redskins have work to do, little time to get it done
- Jerry Jones had to be stopped from taking Manziel?