Aug 15, 2009, 9:27 PM EDT
My new book The Redskins Chronicle, a Journey Through the History of the Washington Redskins 1945-2008 is now available in a retail locations.
Two Days Gifts in Manassas, a family-owned business surviving in a corporate world, is carrying the book. I delivered it several cases to them today and they immediately put out on the sales floor. Actually, they put the books out after I had autographed each one of them so all of their copies are signed by the author.
I know that some of you would just rather not order online from a small business like mine so this is the first of several alternatives that are in the pipeline. I’ll announce those as they are activated.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Seven months after switch, Redskins vet DeAngelo Hall is settling in at safety
- Need to Know: The Redskins are setting Cousins up for success
- Redskins' Kirk Cousins consults current and former NFL starters for advice
- Need to Know: Redskins couldn't take advantage of fumble recoveries
- Kirk Cousins is excited about Jamison Crowder's growth, Josh Doctson's potential
- Quality of Redskins' receiving corps may hinge on Doctson's learning curve
- Redskins teammates give Jordan Reed a hard time for new big-money contract
- Redskins' David Bruton excited to get 'first crack' at starting safety job
- Months later, Redskins ILB Perry Riley still battling foot injury
- Need to Know: Cousins talks of Redskins' need for 'sustained success'