Aug 15, 2009, 9:27 PM EDT
My new book The Redskins Chronicle, a Journey Through the History of the Washington Redskins 1945-2008 is now available in a retail locations.
Two Days Gifts in Manassas, a family-owned business surviving in a corporate world, is carrying the book. I delivered it several cases to them today and they immediately put out on the sales floor. Actually, they put the books out after I had autographed each one of them so all of their copies are signed by the author.
I know that some of you would just rather not order online from a small business like mine so this is the first of several alternatives that are in the pipeline. I’ll announce those as they are activated.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Options remain at safety for the Redskins
- OPEN THREAD: Talib? No. Byrd? Who is left?
- How important is free agency to the Redskins? (VIDEO)
- Aqib Talib signs with Denver for 6-year, $57 million
- Five notes on the Redskins' Tuesday signings
- A restrained, yet productive, start for Redskins
- Andre Roberts "elated" to join the Redskins
- DE Smith, CB Graham set to visit Redskins
- Change coming on Redskins O-line with Lauvao signing
- Cowboys say so long to DeMarcus Ware