The Redskins Chronicle available in brick and mortar

Aug 15, 2009, 9:27 PM EDT

Comments Off

Two Days

My new book The Redskins Chronicle, a Journey Through the History of the Washington Redskins 1945-2008 is now available in a retail locations.

Two Days Gifts in Manassas, a family-owned business surviving in a corporate world, is carrying the book. I delivered it several cases to them today and they immediately put out on the sales floor. Actually, they put the books out after I had autographed each one of them so all of their copies are signed by the author.

I know that some of you would just rather not order online from a small business like mine so this is the first of several alternatives that are in the pipeline. I’ll announce those as they are activated.

Two Days Gifts is located at 9249 Center Street in Manassas. Go here for directions. They’re open Monday through Saturday 10-6, closed on Sunday.

1. The Analyst - Aug 16, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Hey Rich,
    The copy of your new book that I ordered arrived yesterday. Thanks! Just in time for me to present it to my brother on his birthday this week. Now I would never read a book I was giving as a gift… No never… I think I’m up to 1940… OK, I’m not reading any more… Got to save it for my brother… Now where is that place I can get my own copy? I knew I should have ordered two of them. My brother is going to love this. Excellent, thanks again.
    Cheers,
    The Analyst

2. Rich - Aug 16, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Thanks, Analyst, glad you’re enjoying it on your brother’s behalf!

3. Kirby - Aug 17, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Rich,

My 3 copies (1 for me and 2 for my sisters) just arrived today! YAY! I look forward to perusing it.

Quite a huge undertaking. Redskins fans everywhere salute you!

Kirby

4. Kirby - Aug 17, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Let me add for others that Two Days Gifts rocks. The owners, a mother and daughter were wonderful to my parents in their final days. My parents got to know them years ago as they shopped the store. There was an immediate connection since one of the owners is Marjie Day and my mother was Marjie Knight! They sent notes etc. to my parents and condolences on their deaths.

They provide a very cool store filled with everything imaginable related to the Skins. It’s a far better store than any official Redskins Store I’ve been in.

5. Rich - Aug 17, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Very true, Kirby. The store may be a little bit out of the way but if you’re at all in the vicinity it’s much better than an official Redskins store. They also do online orders there so check it out.