Aug 12, 2009, 11:10 AM EDT
Join me right here on Thursday night for a tradition unlike any other, the Real Redskins live blog of the preseason opener. We’ll get rolling here at about 7:00 with kickoff coming at 7:30.
So put the game on the tube and talk about it here. If you live out of the area, come over here to follow the action. Please be advised that there won’t be a running play by play so if you can’t see the game pull up the Game Center on NFL.com to get the nitty-gritty details.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Why did the Redskins wait to bring back RG3?
- What does RG3's return do for fantasy value of others?
- Redskins Nation: Griffin ready to go
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice
- RG3 says he will lean on his teammates in return