Aug 10, 2009, 6:04 PM EDT
One of the cool things about being associated with a site like WarpathConfidential.com is that when you want to write an article on a subject but you’re kind of stuck on a slant, there’s always one over there that captures the essence of the subject. So instead of me coming up with something lame (no cracks out there about that being the standard here, now) I can just point you over there and you can be enlightened by one of the solid pros writing over there.
In one, Editor John Pappas recounts a conversation with Colt Brennan about the QB’s play in the scrimmage on Saturday. It’s a must-read for members of the Cult of Colt and others, like me, who are interested in his progress but not yet ready to proclaim him the starter and bemoan the fact that the Pro Bowl isn’t in his home state of Hawaii this year.
But I digress. Here is John’s article on Colt:
And there’s also a short one about how the QB depth chart looks now and how it is likely to look on Sept. 14.
Enjoy, and tell ‘em I sent ya.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Fantasy Fix: Pitta, running backs headline injury report
- Cousins' 1st start of 2014 brought lots of good, some bad
- DeSean Jackson's return to Philly is an eventful one
- Week 3 fantasy roundup: Colts have all the Luck
- Baker ejected from Redskins-Eagles, teams brawl on sideline
- Hatcher, Orakpo and Lauvao also hurt in Philly
- DeAngelo Hall suffers potentially serious Achilles injury
- Gruden: 'I'm very proud of Kirk the way he played' (VIDEO)
- Again, too many mistakes sink the Redskins
- Gruden talks positive, negative takeaways from loss (VIDEO)