Aug 10, 2009, 6:04 PM EDT
One of the cool things about being associated with a site like WarpathConfidential.com is that when you want to write an article on a subject but you’re kind of stuck on a slant, there’s always one over there that captures the essence of the subject. So instead of me coming up with something lame (no cracks out there about that being the standard here, now) I can just point you over there and you can be enlightened by one of the solid pros writing over there.
In one, Editor John Pappas recounts a conversation with Colt Brennan about the QB’s play in the scrimmage on Saturday. It’s a must-read for members of the Cult of Colt and others, like me, who are interested in his progress but not yet ready to proclaim him the starter and bemoan the fact that the Pro Bowl isn’t in his home state of Hawaii this year.
But I digress. Here is John’s article on Colt:
And there’s also a short one about how the QB depth chart looks now and how it is likely to look on Sept. 14.
Enjoy, and tell ’em I sent ya.
Follow Us On Twitter
- NFL to interview players named in Al-Jazeera report, what does that mean for Manning?
- Redskins' McCoy on backing up Cousins: 'I try to help him as much as I can'
- Need to Know: The Redskins week that was—Cousins on the rise
- Redskins position preview: Cornerbacks
- Will the Redskins air it out more in 2016?
- Need to Know: The top five receivers the Redskins will face in 2016
- Redskins' Callahan on Lichtensteiger: 'We’re fortunate to have him'
- As deadline approaches, little momentum for Kirk Cousins' long-term deal
- Left guard preview: Big competition coming at Redskins camp
- Need to Know: RB Arian Foster says he’s ready to go—should the Redskins call?