Aug 10, 2009, 6:04 PM EDT
One of the cool things about being associated with a site like WarpathConfidential.com is that when you want to write an article on a subject but you’re kind of stuck on a slant, there’s always one over there that captures the essence of the subject. So instead of me coming up with something lame (no cracks out there about that being the standard here, now) I can just point you over there and you can be enlightened by one of the solid pros writing over there.
In one, Editor John Pappas recounts a conversation with Colt Brennan about the QB’s play in the scrimmage on Saturday. It’s a must-read for members of the Cult of Colt and others, like me, who are interested in his progress but not yet ready to proclaim him the starter and bemoan the fact that the Pro Bowl isn’t in his home state of Hawaii this year.
But I digress. Here is John’s article on Colt:
And there’s also a short one about how the QB depth chart looks now and how it is likely to look on Sept. 14.
Enjoy, and tell ‘em I sent ya.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Fantasy Fix, Redskins-Cowboys: The need for Jordan Reed
- Griffin listed as questionable on Redskins injury report
- Gruden: Murphy needs to think less, react more
- Hankerson looks good, but is a 'long shot' for Monday
- No further changes on Redskins offensive line appear imminent
- Pierre Garcon stops by SportsTalk Live
- Kai Forbath goes 1-on-1 to diagnose game-winning kick
- Week 8 Starts and Sits: Sammy Watkins set for success
- Rotoworld's Kay Adams on Alfred Morris' fantasy value
- Larry Michael makes his Redskins-Cowboys pick