Aug 2, 2009, 10:19 AM EDT
I’m new at this podcasting thing, but here you go with my radio appearance from last Thursday. I did it from the radio studio at Redskins Park while Big Al, the dean of Richmond sport talk, was at the Richmond studios. It’s about 20 minutes long, a camp preview.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Why did the Redskins wait to bring back RG3?
- What does RG3's return do for fantasy value of others?
- Redskins Nation: Griffin ready to go
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice
- RG3 says he will lean on his teammates in return