Jul 23, 2009, 9:29 PM EDT
Hey, folks, I just want to give you a heads up that I’m ending the pre-publication specials for my book The Redskins Chronicle on Monday. You can get $3.00 off of the cover price, a personalized autograph, and other perks besides being the first on your block to get your hands on a copy of the book.
In addition, for each book sold I’m giving a donation to the Hogettes. They will take 100% of that and donate it to children’s charities where the need is the greatest. Last week I met with Howie Hogette and he was kind enough to give me one of his bobbleheads, pictured above. They do great work and they don’t even get reimbursed travel expenses. If you see them in a commercial you need to know that every dime from it goes to charity.
The announcement of the arrangement with the Hogettes is below.
Just go the Real Redskins landing page at RedskinsChronicle.com and that has all of the details. If you poke around the site more to get a better idea of what the book is about just remember to use the coupon code preorder for the perks to kick in.
Rich Tandler has been a Redskins fan since 1966. As the Hogettes we have our own unique way of celebrating our fandom. Rich has his way of showing that Burgundy and Gold run through his veins as well–he writes books about the team. His third, The Redskins Chronicle: a Journey Through the History of the Redskins 1937-2008 is the crown jewel of Redskins books. You can be among the first Redskins fans to get your hands on this book, which will be a must-have item for any true Redskins fan. And, in doing so, you can help the Hogettes help out kids in need.
Not only does The Redskins Chronicle have a full story of every game the team played from 1937 through 2008 but it has accounts of all of the hirings and firings, the drafts and the trades, and anecdotes that paint the picture of the Redskins. It’s a unique book and you’ll have to go to RedskinsChronicle.com to get the full picture of what it’s about.
The book is now available for ordering and Rich would like to use the occasion to help the Hogettes help their favorite kids charities. For every book sold, Rich will make a donation to the Hogettes organization. As always, 100% of the donation will go to help the kids. In addition, Rich is offering a hefty discount off of the cover price of the book and other perks as well. Just visit RedskinsChronicle.com for details and to order this must-have volume!
Follow Us On Twitter
- What do sports books think of Doctson's chances to win Rookie of the Year?
- After 2016 NFL Draft, Redskins Super Bowl odds shift for next season
- 3 things to know about Redskins third round pick Kendall Fuller
- McCloughan: 'Genetic freak' Vernon Davis ready to go
- Josh Norman has a simple mantra on the field: 'Seek and destroy'
- Redskins announce jersey numbers for draftees, free agents
- 3 things to know about Redskins second round pick Su'a Cravens
- McCloughan says he prefers low-mileage running backs
- McCloughan may use extra 2017 picks to deal for players this year
- McCloughan reveals where the Redskins will line up Cravens in base defense