Jul 23, 2009, 2:24 PM EDT
According to Mike Florio at ProFootballTalk.com the contract that Kevin Barnes signed was for four years with a signing bonus just north of $780,000.
That makes it pretty much a garden variety deal for a third-round pick. And the only reason I’m posting it is because it gives me another opportunity to post the video of his (literally) sick hit against Cal.
Follow Us On Twitter
- ICYMI: Bobble heads, lava surfing, and the effects of Nicky Minaj
- WIlliams, Hall receive Redskins' top honors
- Manziel fined for middle finger flip
- What to watch: Players on the bubble
- Gruden: Competition for roster spots still wide open
- OPEN THREAD: Shakeup coming along Redskins offensive line?
- Redskins running out of days to make Bowen PUP decision
- Lack of practice time could sideline Thompson even if healthy
- Redskins offensive line working on perfecting timing (VIDEO)
- Breeland: 'The game is getting slower for me'