Jul 23, 2009, 2:24 PM EDT
According to Mike Florio at ProFootballTalk.com the contract that Kevin Barnes signed was for four years with a signing bonus just north of $780,000.
That makes it pretty much a garden variety deal for a third-round pick. And the only reason I’m posting it is because it gives me another opportunity to post the video of his (literally) sick hit against Cal.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Matich not buying Haynesworth's latest excuse
- Day in the Life: Pierre Garçon goes hard. Real hard.
- Best of the Best (Round 2): Bobby Mitchell vs. Art Monk
- Best of the Best (Round 2): John Riggins vs. Sean Taylor
- Redskins position preview: Free safety
- Best of the Best (Round 2): Darrell Green vs. Joe Theismann
- Best of the Best (Round 2): Sonny Jurgensen vs. Dexter Manley
- Callahan appreciates Redskins' O-Line history
- Report: Giants pull contract offer from Jason Pierre-Paul
- Haynesworth rips Redskins in retrospective letter to himself