Dec 9, 2008, 9:23 PM EDT
This from the press release, more later:
ASHBURN, VA – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have signed tackle Devin Clark and guard Will Montgomery and have placed offensive lineman Justin Geisinger and tackle Chris Samuels on injured reserve. In addition, the team released defensive end Erasmus James from the active roster and signed wide receiver Marques Hagans and guard Rueben Riley to the practice squad. Wide receiver Devin Aromashodu was signed off the Redskins' practice squad to the Chicago Bears active roster.
Sent via Empower HTML Mail Viewer For BlackBerry
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Last words on Redskins vs. Lions—It just wasn't Washington's day
- Stephen A. Smith mocks Redskins again after loss to Lions
- Redskins injury report: Team will monitor Williams, Scherff
- Jordan Reed will practice for Redskins, but he's still not cleared to play vs. Bengals
- Josh Norman's return from concussion could be complicated by London travel
- Initial Trent Williams injury news is 'good,' per CSN source
- What should the Redskins do at running back?
- Effective in Detroit but lacking big plays, Kirk Cousins says 'I go where my reads take me'
- Did DeSean Jackson take a shot at Redskins' offense on Instagram?
- Redskins' loss leaves them in a muddled situation