Aug 31, 2008, 4:29 PM EDT
At the risk of pulling a shoulder muscle, I do have to give myself a pat on the back for my final roster prediction. I got 51 of the 53 right. I had Mason and McMullen on and Hamilton and Jackson off.
OK back to normal, non-self-congratulatory blogging.
Sent via Empower HTML Mail Viewer For BlackBerry
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Follow Us On Twitter
- Pulse: Redskins travel to Tampa for preseason finale vs. Bucs
- VIDEO: Snyder plays word association, gets stuck on Haynesworth
- Roger Goodell on Ray Rice suspension: 'I didn't get it right'
- Jones: Cowboys are ‘glitz and glamour’ of NFL
- Report: Snyder met with VA Gov. about new stadium
- New Washington Redskins stadium Q&A
- OPEN THREAD: Best location for a new Redskins stadium?
- Report: McCoy to start vs. Bucs tonight, Cousins to sit
- Redskins defense shows signs of improvement (VIDEO)
- What's at stake in Redskins' final preseason game? (VIDEO)