Aug 31, 2008, 8:29 PM EDT
At the risk of pulling a shoulder muscle, I do have to give myself a pat on the back for my final roster prediction. I got 51 of the 53 right. I had Mason and McMullen on and Hamilton and Jackson off.
OK back to normal, non-self-congratulatory blogging.
Sent via Empower HTML Mail Viewer For BlackBerry
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins promote cornerback from practice squad
- Redskins may need to rely on well-traveled Blackmon
- Skins' situation at ILB better but still shaky
- Shawne Merriman gives his take on Redskins-Eagles
- Redskins shift towards home-grown offensive line
- Jay Gruden updates DeSean Jackson's recovery
- Former Redskins kicker heading for tryout with Steelers
- Three Redskins starters out vs. Eagles, Culliver questionable
- FANTASY FIX: In the Redskins game, look to the ground
- Redskins’ Barry addresses defense's lack of 'takeaways'