Aug 31, 2008, 8:29 PM EST
At the risk of pulling a shoulder muscle, I do have to give myself a pat on the back for my final roster prediction. I got 51 of the 53 right. I had Mason and McMullen on and Hamilton and Jackson off.
OK back to normal, non-self-congratulatory blogging.
Sent via Empower HTML Mail Viewer For BlackBerry
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: The top five Redskins free agents
- Redskins 2014 free agents: Who stays? Who goes?
- OPEN THREAD: Can Redskins stop Jamaal Charles?
- RG3 says he never feared losing job to Cousins
- Redskins injury report: T. Williams back at practice
- K. Shanahan: Relationship with RG3 remains "same"
- Can the Redskins keep Brian Orakpo?
- Despite troubles, RG3 says game is still fun
- Moss wants consistency from referees
- WATCH: RG3 won't sit out rest of the season