Aug 9, 2008, 9:30 PM EDT
Thanks for joining in for the Real Redskins live blog of the Redskins preseason game against the Bills. Things will get started about about 6:30 and kickoff is at 7:00.
Your comments are most welcome, but please be advised that this is a blog and not a chat. Relevant comments and questions that help deliver the narrative of the game will be posted; not all of them will be.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice
- RG3 says he will lean on his teammates in return
- Don't look for Redskins to repeat 'over the top' defense
- Second Hall injury leaves future with Skins in question
- OPEN THREAD: Run game key for RG3 to succeed