Jul 25, 2008, 3:58 PM EDT
When practice was over, Zorn gathered the team for a good 10 minutes or so. Instead of just giving the lunch and meeting schedule as I've always seen coaches do, he was using it as a teaching moment for the entire team.
I'm sure that the players would rather be inside hearing all of that, but it loses its impact by the passage of time.
After the group session they broke off by positions and the assistant coaches addressed then for a short period of time before they headed to the ice baths and the locker room.
That's it for now. Later today I'll post some pictures and go into a little more detail about what I saw today, especially the quarterbacks.
Follow Us On Twitter
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - Duke Ihenacho opens up about playing time and Mexican food
- Redskins' Josh Norman planning celebration that puts NFL in awkward spot
- Injury report: Cravens a full go in practice but status for game still uncertain
- Redskins one of the best in NFL at preventing long plays
- Redskins without two key offensive players at Thursday's practice
- A few plays here and there could have led to different results for the Redskins
- Redskins' Kirk Cousins shuts down report he's affected by criticism: 'Not accurate'
- DeAngelo Hall appreciates Brian Mitchell's response to Stephen A. Smith on Redskins comments
- Kirk Cousins has apparently never said a bad word in front of Jay Gruden
- Need to Know: Despite four-game win streak, Redskins don't think they've done anything