Jul 25, 2008, 3:58 PM EDT
When practice was over, Zorn gathered the team for a good 10 minutes or so. Instead of just giving the lunch and meeting schedule as I've always seen coaches do, he was using it as a teaching moment for the entire team.
I'm sure that the players would rather be inside hearing all of that, but it loses its impact by the passage of time.
After the group session they broke off by positions and the assistant coaches addressed then for a short period of time before they headed to the ice baths and the locker room.
That's it for now. Later today I'll post some pictures and go into a little more detail about what I saw today, especially the quarterbacks.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins quarterback Colt McCoy sends a gift to one Texas police department
- Dan Snyder displays heart of burgundy and gold; pays for Chief Zee's funeral
- Redskins will try in-house options to replace Galette
- Gruden says focus with Kirk Cousins is on football, not contracts
- Madden ranked its top five tight ends. Jordan Reed isn't one of them
- Rearranging priorities helped make 2015 Redskins more successful
- Kirk Cousins on contract: 'Don't think we really did' get close to a deal
- Redskins' training camp facility walloped by Richmond storm
- Greg Hardy to Redskins? NFL expert says Dwight Freeney more "realistic"
- OPEN THREAD: After Galette injury, should Redskins switch Trent Murphy back to LB?