Jul 25, 2008, 3:58 PM EST
When practice was over, Zorn gathered the team for a good 10 minutes or so. Instead of just giving the lunch and meeting schedule as I've always seen coaches do, he was using it as a teaching moment for the entire team.
I'm sure that the players would rather be inside hearing all of that, but it loses its impact by the passage of time.
After the group session they broke off by positions and the assistant coaches addressed then for a short period of time before they headed to the ice baths and the locker room.
That's it for now. Later today I'll post some pictures and go into a little more detail about what I saw today, especially the quarterbacks.
Follow Us On Twitter
- NBC10: No warrant expected for LeSean McCoy until next week
- How different will the Redskins' D-line look in 2016?
- Redskins outclass NFC East for 2015 rookie haul
- Ballhawks wanted at Redskins Park
- What will the Redskins' depth chart look like at safety?
- Report: Former Redskins WR injured after accidentally shooting self
- After an improbable rise, can Quinton Dunbar keep improving?
- Why haven't the Redskins released RG3?
- Ranking the top 20 most talented NFL players under the age of 25
- 2015 Redskins led NFL in fumble recoveries but didn’t take advantage